If water damage strikes, call Liberty Restoration right away! 888-334-6086
Water is an important part of our daily lives and keeps our bodies operating the way they should. But water can also be extremely dangerous when flooding or other water damage occurs. Whether the trouble is broken/frozen pipes, the torrential rains we sometimes see in Salt Lake City, or a flood that causes substantial water damage in your home, it is vitally important to clean up this damage and take care of complete restoration the right way. Liberty Restoration provides professional water damage restoration and flood repairs for homes and businesses in Salt Lake City, Ogden, Orem, Park City, Logan, St. George and anywhere else in Utah.
The aftermath of suffering water damage in your home requires much more than just vacuuming up excess water. Most of the time, carpets and floors are deeply soiled and saturated. A home’s structure can also be compromised from water damage, and mold can start to grow in various areas. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup team will take care of all of these problems and make sure your home can get back to the way it was as soon as possible.
Liberty Restoration is known in the Salt Lake City area for being the most reliable water damage and flood repair restoration company. We let our actions speak for themselves, and prove this in many ways when cleaning up water on your property. We can get to your home or office for emergency water cleanup in an hour or less if you are along the Wasatch Front, from Ogden to Logan.
Flood Repair & Restoration in Southern Utah
Liberty Restoration operates a second office in St. George, allowing us to be a flood repair and emergency cleanup resource for all of Southern Utah. If you have been hit by a flash flood, broken pipes, or another type of water damage, call Liberty Restoration in St. George.
Water Damage Dos and Don’ts
Here are several important steps that come into play when we deal with water damage:
- Station dehumidifiers in the flooded area.
- Use multiple fans to circulate the air and help with drying.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Get all draperies off the carpet. One way is to loop them through a coat hanger and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Prop up any wet furniture cushions for even drying, and place wood blocks or foil underneath furniture legs.
- Open all affected drawers to assist in drying.
- Move all valuable photos, paintings, and art to a safe and dry location.
- Remove any wet fabrics and dry them as soon as possible.
- Remove wet books from bookshelves and spread out pages as much as you can.
- If it’s cold outside, leave the heat on; if hot, use your AC if you can.
- Don’t use a regular vacuum cleaner to extract water
- Don’t use electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in standing water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up, as it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Don’t wait to call for professional help. The longer you wait, the more damage will occur.
Salt Lake City Water Damage Before & After Restoration
We service the following cities and their surrounding areas: