Problems like broken plumbing can induce flooding, which usually leads to significant water destruction inside your home. It’s vital to call the right company that can clean up a flooded room. These scenarios require immediate action from professionals like those from Liberty Restoration in Woods Cross.
You will need more than mops and a vacuum to reverse water or flood damage in your house. Moderate to severe damage can seep into subflooring, drywall and layers under your house that aren’t as easy to remove on your own. This remaining water can damage your home and leave it prone to mold growth.
Unfortunately, flood damage is not a problem you can ignore for long. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup experts fix these problems to restore your property to a comfortable condition in no time.
In the case that you need a company that can clean up a flooded room, Liberty Restoration is best for the job. Our skilled experts leave water damaged areas in better shape than they were before. Contact Liberty Restoration now. We always act promptly, professionally and efficiently.
Taking Care of Home Water Damage The Right Way
After experiencing a flood, use these methods before the flood damage professionals arrive:
- Invest in dehumidifiers around the affect area
- Put fans around to circulate airflow and dry the area
- Soak up as much water as possible
- Use a hanger to raise curtains off the flooded area
- Dry wet upholstery and elevate furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all wet drawers to dry the chest and its contents
- Remove pictures, paintings and valuables to a level, dry location
- Remove soaked clothes and air them out
- Remove wet books from bookcases and spread out pages for best outcome
Keep in mind that there are also numerous things you should not do to fend off add to the harm:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to get rid of water
- Avoid using electrical devices on wet carpet and floors
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the electricity around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause shrinkage
- Do contact a flood damage specialist immediately
The Best Company for Affordable Flood Damage Restoration
Liberty Restoration operates from offices in Salt Lake City and St. George, enabling us to help customers across the state with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your property has been affected by a problem like leaky pipes, flash flooding, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, contact Liberty Restoration in Woods Cross at 801-917-3803 today.