Complications like faulty plumbing can induce flooding, which typically results in significant water destruction inside your home. Liberty Restoration of Woods Cross moves quickly with skilled professionals and proven restoration methods to repair flood damage caused by heavy rains.
It takes more than mops and a fan to treat flood or water damage in your home. Moderate to severe damage can seep into floorboards, drywalls and layers under your home that aren’t as easy to treat on your own. This remaining moisture can harm your home’s foundation and leave it prone to mold growth.
Ignoring damage caused by water can be extremely expensive as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup specialists remedy these issues to return your home to a livable state in no time.
If you’re looking for water damage removal experts in Woods Cross, Liberty Restoration is the group to get the job done. Our skilled experts leave homes and businesses in better condition than they found them. Contact Liberty Restoration today. We always work promptly, professionally and efficiently.
Best Practices for Water Damage in a Home
If you’re dealing with water damage anywhere else in your house, follow these strategies to certify a safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers around the affect area
- Place fans around to disseminate the air and remove moisture from the room
- Mop up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to lift curtains off the soaked area
- Dry wet upholstery and elevate furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all soaked drawers to dry the chest and anything within
- Remove photos, documents and art to a stable, dry location
- Clear away moist clothes and air them out
- Transfer wet books from shelves and spread out pages for best results
Keep in mind that there are also various things you should not do to evade further impairment:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to clean up water
- Don’t use electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors
- Don’t step in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause shrinkage
- Don’t wait to call a flood damage specialist, the longer you wait, the more damage will occur
Contact Us for a Flood Damage Restoration Quote
Liberty Restoration works from offices in Salt Lake City and St. George, allowing us to offer our services throughout Utah with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your home has been affected by a disaster like broken pipes, a severe rainstorm, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, talk to Liberty Restoration in Woods Cross at 801-917-3803 immediately.