Water or flood damage can completely halt the daily routine in your home. If left untreated, water stains or flooding can result in lasting damage to your property. These problems call for immediate attention from professionals like those from Liberty Restoration in West Valley City.
You’ll need more than towels and a vacuum to remove flood or water damage in your home. Moderate to severe damage leaks into subflooring, walls and layers under your property that are tough to take care of on your own. Without trained assistance, the likelihood of mold growth and permanent water damage increase.
Disregarding damage caused by water can be extremely expensive as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup experts fix these areas to revive your property to a comfortable condition in no time.
When it comes to water damage removal specialists near West Valley City, Liberty Restoration is best for the job. We hire our most qualified professionals to homes and businesses to take care of water and flood damage. Call Liberty Restoration today. We always act promptly, courteously and efficiently.
Best Practices for Water Damage in a Home
After experiencing a flood, remember these guidelines to warrant a safe restoration:
- Invest in dehumidifiers near the wet area
- Place fans around to disseminate the air and dry the area
- Clean up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to raise draperies off the wet area
- Dry wet pillows and elevate furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all drenched drawers to dry the inside and anything within
- Transfer photos, paintings and art to a level, dry location
- Clear away soaked fabrics and dry them
- Remove wet books from shelves and open the pages for best results
Remember that there are also various things you should not do to evade further impairment:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to get rid of water
- Don’t use electrical devices on soaked areas
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause reduction
- Don’t wait to call a professional, the longer you wait, the more damage will occur
The Best Company for Flood Damage Restoration
Has your property been affected by flooding from broken pipes or wet weather? Liberty Restoration in West Valley City can answer the call. Call 801-917-3803 today.