Complications like broken plumbing can lead to flooding, which frequently results in serious water damage inside your home. Liberty Restoration of West Jordan moves quickly by sending qualified specialists who use effective restoration processes to repair flood damage caused by broken pipes.
You’ll need more than mops and a vacuum to treat flood or water damage in your home. While you can easily remove standing water from walls and floors, water can seep into lower layers and between walls without you realizing. Without trained assistance, the likelihood of mold development and lasting water damage increase.
Neglecting damage caused by water can become very costly as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup specialists remedy the damage to restore your property to a comfortable condition quickly.
If you’re looking for water damage removal experts near West Jordan, Liberty Restoration is best to get the work done. Our knowledgeable experts leave water damaged areas in better condition than they found them. Call Liberty Restoration now. We act promptly, professionally and effectively.
How to Handle Water Damage in a Home
If you’re coping with water damage in your basement, remember these procedures to certify a safe restoration:
- Invest in dehumidifiers near the affect area
- Place fans around to disseminate the air and remove moisture from the room
- Soak up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to raise draperies off the wet area
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all drenched drawers to dry the chest and its contents
- Remove photos, paintings and art to a level, dry location
- Remove soaked clothes and dry them
- Take out all of the wet books from shelves and open the pages for best results
Take it into account that there are also several things you should not do to avoid add to the impairment:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to get rid of water
- Don’t use electrical devices on wet carpet and floors
- Don’t step in flood water if the electricity around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause reduction
- Don’t wait to call a flood damage specialist, the longer you wait, the more damage will occur
The Best Company for Flood Damage Restoration
Liberty Restoration works from offices in West Jordan, allowing us to provide our services across the state with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your property has been damaged by a disaster like leaky plumbing, flash flooding, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, call Liberty Restoration in West Jordan at 801-917-3803 now.