Damage from water or flooding can disrupt your every day routine completely. If left untreated, water stains or a flood can leave lasting damage to your home. It is important to find a company that can clean up a flooded basement. Liberty Restoration of West Jordan responds immediately by sending qualified specialists who use effective restoration methods to repair flood damage caused by broken pipes.
You will need more than mops and a vacuum to take care of water or flood damage in your home. While it’s simple to remove surface water from areas in your home, water can drip into subfloors and between walls without you knowing. Without trained assistance, the likelihood of mold development and permanent water damage rises.
Unfortunately, flood damage isn’t something homeowners can ignore for long. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup specialists fix these issues to revive your home to a livable state quickly.
If you need a company that can clean up a flooded basement, Liberty Restoration is the group for the job. We send skilled professionals to businesses and homes to treat water and flood damage. We act rapidly, effectively and professionally. Call Liberty Restoration now.
Handling Home Water Damage The Right Way
After experiencing a flood, remember these methods before the flood damage professionals arrive:
- Install dehumidifiers around the flooded spot
- Place fans around to disseminate the air and dry the area
- Mop up as much water as possible
- Use a coat hanger to lift curtains off the soaked area
- Dry wet cushions and prop furniture
- Open all soaked drawers to dry the inside and its contents
- Transfer photos, documents and valuables to a level, dry area
- Remove damp fabrics and dry them
- Transfer wet books from bookcases and open the pages for the best outcome
Take it into account that there are also various things you should not do to fend off add to the impairment:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to remove water
- Avoid using electrical devices on wet carpet and floors
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the electricity around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause shrinkage
- Don’t wait to call a flood damage specialist, the longer you wait, the more damage will occur
Contact Liberty Restoration for Flood Damage Repair
Has your house been damaged by flooding from cracked pipes or a heavy rain? Liberty Restoration in West Jordan, Ut will assist you. Call 801-917-3803 soon. Liberty Restoration can provide you affordable basement flood damage repair in West Jordan.