Damage from water or flooding can change your every day life completely. If left untreated, water damage or a flood can leave lasting damage to your property. It’s important to find a company that can clean up a flooded room. Liberty Restoration acts immediately with trained specialists and proven restoration processes to repair flood damage caused by heavy rains.
Taking care of water or flood damage requires more effort than household methods. While it’s simple to clean standing water from walls and floors, water can soak into lower layers and into drywall without you knowing. This leftover water can damage your home and leave it prone to mold development.
Ignoring damage caused by water can be extremely expensive as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup experts repair the damage to return your property to a livable state quickly.
Liberty Restoration is famous across St George for our superior restoration. Our skilled experts leave properties in better condition than they found them. We work quickly, effectively and professionally. Reach out to Liberty Restoration today.
Taking Care of Home Water Damage The Right Way
After experiencing a flood, remember these methods before the flood damage professionals arrive:
- Set up dehumidifiers around the flooded area
- Place fans around to distribute the air and dry the area
- Soak up as much water as possible
- Use a coat hanger to lift draperies off the flooded area
- Dry wet upholstery and prop furniture
- Open all drenched drawers to dry the chest and its contents
- Remove photos, paintings and valuables to a stable, dry location
- Clear away moist fabrics and dry them
- Take out all of the wet books from bookcases and spread out pages for the best results
Take it into account that there are also numerous things you should not do to avoid further damage:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to extract water
- Avoid using electrical appliances on soaked carpet and floors
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause contraction
- Don’t wait to call a professional, the more you wait, the more damage will occur
Contact Us for Affordable Flood Damage Restoration
Has your home been impaired by flooding from broken pipes or a heavy rain? Liberty Restoration in St George, Ut can assist you. Call 801-917-3803 soon. Liberty Restoration performs affordable basement flood damage repair in St George.