Water or flood damage can change your every day routine entirely. If left untreated, water damage or a flood can leave permanent harm to your home. It’s vital to call a company that can clean up a flooded basement. Liberty Restoration reacts immediately with qualified specialists who use effective treatment processes to repair flood damage caused by heavy rains.
Taking care of water or flood damage takes more work than cleaning a small spill. Although it’s simple to remove standing water from walls and floors, water can drip into lower layers and into walls without you being aware. This remaining moisture can harm your home and increase the chances for mold development.
Unfortunately, flood damage is not a problem you can ignore for long. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup professionals repair the damage to return your home to a habitable condition quickly.
If you’re looking for water and flood damage experts around St George, Liberty Restoration is perfect for the job. Our skilled experts leave businesses and homes better off than they found them. Talk to Liberty Restoration today. We always work fast, professionally and effectively.
Taking Care of Home Water Damage Correctly
After experiencing a flood, follow these guidelines to warrant a proper restoration:
- Invest in dehumidifiers near the wet spot
- Put fans around to circulate the air and remove moisture from the area
- Soak up as much water as possible
- Use a coat hanger to lift draperies off the soaked area
- Dry damp pillows and elevate furniture
- Open all wet drawers to dry the inside and its contents
- Relocate photos, documents and art to a level, dry spot
- Clear away soaked fabrics and dry them
- Remove wet books from shelves and spread out pages for best outcome
Take it into account that there are also numerous things you should not do to avoid further harm:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to clean up water
- Don’t use electrical appliances on soaked carpet and floors
- Don’t step in flood water if the electricity around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause shrinkage
- Don’t wait to call a professional, the more you wait, the more damage will occur
Contact Us for Affordable Flood Damage Restoration
Liberty Restoration works from a location in Salt Lake City and St. George, enabling us to help clients throughout Utah with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your home has been harmed by an issue like burst pipes, a severe rainstorm, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, call Liberty Restoration in St George, Ut at 801-917-3803 immediately.