Issues like broken plumbing can produce flooding, which typically causes hefty water damage inside your home. It is vital to find a company that can clean up a flooded basement. Liberty Restoration of South Jordan reacts quickly by sending skilled specialists who use effective restoration methods to repair flood damage caused by heavy rains.
Taking care of flood or water damage requires more effort than a towel and vacuums. Significant to severe damage gets into floorboards, drywall and layers under your house that aren’t as easy to remove alone. This leftover moisture can eat at your home’s foundation and leave it prone to mold growth.
Neglecting damage due to water can cost you significant time and money as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup professionals fix the damage to restore your property to a habitable condition in no time.
When it comes to water damage removal professionals near South Jordan, Liberty Restoration is the group for the job. We send well trained contractors to homes and businesses to remove flood and water damage. We work rapidly, effectively and professionally. Reach out to Liberty Restoration now.
Handling Home Water Damage Correctly
After experiencing a flood, use these guidelines before the flood damage professionals arrive:
- Set up dehumidifiers around the flooded area
- Put fans around to circulate airflow and remove moisture from the area
- Soak up as much water as you can
- Use a hanger to lift curtains off the flooded area
- Dry wet pillows and prop furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all wet drawers to dry the inside and its contents
- Relocate pictures, documents and valuables to a level, dry area
- Clear away moist fabrics and dry them
- Remove wet books from shelves and spread out pages for best outcome
Remember that there are also several things you should not do to fend off further harm:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to remove water
- Avoid using electrical appliances on soaked areas
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause contraction
- Don’t wait to call a flood damage specialist, the longer you wait, the more damage will occur
The Best Company for Affordable Flood Damage Restoration
Liberty Restoration works from a location in Salt Lake City and St. George, enabling us to help customers across the state with flood and other water damage situations. If your property has been damaged by an issue like broken pipes, a severe rainstorm, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, talk to Liberty Restoration in South Jordan at 801-917-3803 immediately.