Complications like broken pipes can cause flooding, which frequently results in serious water destruction inside your home. It’s vital to call the right company that can clean up a flooded room. Liberty Restoration moves quickly by sending trained specialists who use effective repair methods to repair flood damage caused by frozen pipes.
It takes more than mops and a fan to remove water or flood damage in your home. While you can easily remove surface water from areas in your home, water can soak into subfloors and between walls without you being aware. Without skilled restoration, chances for mold growth and lasting water damage increase.
Unfortunately, flood damage isn’t an issue you can overlook for too long. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup experts repair the damage to return your home to a habitable state in no time.
Liberty Restoration is known throughout Sandy for our quality restoration. Our knowledgeable professionals leave homes and businesses better off than they found them. Talk to Liberty Restoration today. We act fast, professionally and efficiently.
Taking Care of Home Water Damage Correctly
When handling water damage at home, use these strategies to ensure a safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers near the wet spot
- Place fans around to disseminate airflow and dry the room
- Mop up as much water as you can
- Use a hanger to raise curtains off the flooded area
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all drenched drawers to dry the inside and its contents
- Transfer pictures, paintings and valuables to a stable, dry location
- Remove soaked clothes and air them out
- Take out all of the wet books from shelves and spread out pages for the best outcome
Remember that there are also several things you should not do to avoid add to the destruction:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to clean up water
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet areas
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause contraction
- Do call a flood damage specialist immediately
The Best Company for Affordable Flood Damage Restoration
Has your property been affected by flooding from cracked plumbing or a heavy rain? Liberty Restoration in Sandy can help you out. Call 801-917-3803 now. Liberty Restoration can provide you affordable basement flood damage repair in Sandy, Ut.