Damage from water or flooding can completely change the daily schedule in your home. If ignored, water damage or flooding can leave permanent harm to your property. It is vital to use a company that can clean up a flooded room. Liberty Restoration acts immediately by sending trained professionals and effective restoration processes to repair flood damage caused by heavy rains.
It takes more than mops and a vacuum to treat flood or water damage in your house. Although it’s simple to clean surface water from walls and floors, water can drip into subfloors and between drywall without you realizing. Without professional restoration, chances for mold development and permanent water damage rises.
Overlooking damage caused by water can cost you significant time and money as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup team remedy these problems to return your property to a comfortable state quickly.
If you’re looking for water damage removal specialists near Salt Lake City, Liberty Restoration is best to get the work done. Our knowledgeable professionals leave businesses and homes in better shape than they found them. We work quickly, effectively and professionally. Call Liberty Restoration now.
Best Practices for Water Damage in a Home
After experiencing a flood, remember these strategies before the flood damage professionals arrive:
- Install dehumidifiers near the affect spot
- Put fans around to distribute airflow and dry the area
- Soak up as much water as possible
- Use a hanger to lift draperies off the flooded area
- Dry damp cushions and elevate furniture
- Open all drenched drawers to dry the chest and anything within
- Remove photos, paintings and art to a stable, dry spot
- Clear away damp clothes and dry them
- Transfer wet books from bookcases and spread out pages for best outcome
Keep in mind that there are also numerous things you should not do to fend off further damage:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to get rid of water
- Don’t use electrical devices on wet carpet and floors
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the electricity around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause reduction
- Don’t wait to call a professional, the longer you wait, the more damage will occur
Contact Us for a Flood Damage Remediation Quote
Liberty Restoration operates from offices in Salt Lake City and St. George, allowing us to offer our services across the state with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your property has been harmed by a disaster like broken pipes, a severe rainstorm, cracked foundation or damaged drainage, contact Liberty Restoration in Salt Lake City, Ut at 801-917-3803 immediately.