Water or flood damage can disrupt your daily life completely. If left untreated, water stains or a flood can end in lasting harm to your property. It is important to use a company that can clean up a flooded basement. Liberty Restoration of Salt Lake City reacts quickly by sending trained professionals and effective restoration methods to repair flood damage caused by broken pipes.
You’ll need more than mops and a vacuum to treat water or flood damage in your home. Significant to critical damage can seep into subflooring, walls and layers under your house that are difficult to remove without help. This leftover moisture can damage your home’s foundation and leave it prone to mold growth.
Unfortunately, flood damage isn’t something you can overlook for too long. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup team fix the damage to return your property to a livable condition in no time.
Liberty Restoration is famous across Salt Lake City for our quality restoration. Our qualified professionals leave water damaged areas in better shape than they found them. Talk to Liberty Restoration now. We always work fast, courteously and effectively.
Taking Care of Home Water Damage The Right Way
If you’re coping with flood or water damage in your basement, follow these strategies to certify a proper restoration:
- Install dehumidifiers around the flooded area
- Put fans around to circulate airflow and remove moisture from the area
- Soak up as much water as possible
- Use a coat hanger to lift draperies off the wet area
- Dry damp cushions and elevate furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all wet drawers to dry the chest and its contents
- Remove photos, documents and valuables to a stable, dry area
- Clear away soaked clothes and air them out
- Remove wet books from bookcases and spread out pages for best outcome
Keep in mind that there are also several things you should not do to evade further destruction:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to extract water
- Don’t use electrical devices on soaked areas
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the electricity around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause contraction
- Do call a flood damage expert immediately
Contact Liberty Restoration for Flood Damage Repair
Has your house been impaired by flooding from cracked plumbing or a heavy rain? Liberty Restoration in Salt Lake City, Ut can assist you. Call 801-917-3803 today. Liberty Restoration can offer you affordable flood damage repair in Salt Lake City, Ut.