Issues like faulty plumbing can induce flooding, which frequently leads to hefty water destruction inside your home. Liberty Restoration reacts immediately with skilled professionals who use proven repair methods to repair flood damage caused by frozen pipes.
Removing water or flood damage requires more effort than cleaning a minor spill. Moderate to severe damage leaks into subflooring, walls and layers under your property that aren’t as easy to take care of alone. Without professional restoration, chances for mold development and lasting water damage increase.
Disregarding damage caused by water can cost you significant time and money as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup professionals fix the damage to revive your property to a comfortable condition quickly.
Liberty Restoration is known across Provo for our reliable work. Our qualified experts leave homes and businesses better than they found them. We act quickly, professionally and effectively. Contact Liberty Restoration today.
How to Handle Water Damage in a Home
If you’re coping with water damage anywhere else in your house, remember these guidelines before the flood damage professionals arrive:
- Invest in dehumidifiers near the wet area
- Place fans around to disseminate the air and remove moisture from the room
- Mop up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to lift draperies off the soaked area
- Dry wet upholstery and elevate furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all drenched drawers to dry the inside and its contents
- Relocate photos, documents and art to a stable, dry location
- Clear away moist fabrics and air them out
- Transfer wet books from shelves and spread out pages for best results
Take it into account that there are also various things you should not do to evade further destruction:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to get rid of water
- Don’t use electrical appliances on soaked areas
- Don’t step in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause contraction
- Do call a water damage expert immediately
The Best Company for Flood Damage Restoration
Liberty Restoration works from offices in Salt Lake City and St. George, enabling us to assist clients throughout Utah with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your property has been damaged by a disaster like broken pipes, flash flooding, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, talk to Liberty Restoration in Provo at 801-917-3803 immediately.