Damage from water or flooding can totally shift the every day schedule in your home. If neglected, water damage or flooding can end in lasting damage to your property. It’s critical to find a company that can clean up a flooded basement. These issues call for immediate attention from professionals like those from Liberty Restoration in Provo.
Removing water or flood damage takes more work than a towel and vacuums. Significant to serious damage gets into subflooring, walls and layers under your home that are difficult to take care of alone. This leftover water can damage your home’s foundation and leave it prone to mold development.
Neglecting flood damage can have a high price as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup specialists repair the damage to revive your property to a comfortable state in no time.
Liberty Restoration is known throughout Provo for our reliable work. Our knowledgeable experts leave homes and businesses in better condition than they found them. We act fast, professionally and effectively. Call Liberty Restoration today.
Best Practices for Water Damage at Home
If you’re dealing with flood or water damage anywhere else in your house, remember these guidelines to certify a safe restoration:
- Install dehumidifiers around the affect spot
- Put fans around to distribute the air and dry the area
- Soak up as much water as possible
- Use a hanger to raise draperies off the flooded area
- Dry damp cushions and elevate furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all wet drawers to dry the inside and its contents
- Remove photos, paintings and valuables to a stable, dry location
- Remove moist clothes and dry them
- Remove wet books from shelves and open the pages for best results
Keep in mind that there are also various things you should not do to fend off add to the harm:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to get rid of water
- Don’t use electrical devices on wet areas
- Don’t step in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause shrinkage
- Do call a flood damage expert immediately
Contact Liberty Restoration for Flood Damage Repair
Liberty Restoration does business from offices in Salt Lake City and St. George, enabling us to assist customers throughout Utah with flood and other water damage situations. If your property has been affected by a disaster like broken plumbing, a severe rainstorm, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, call Liberty Restoration in Provo, Ut at 801-917-3803 immediately.