Water or flood damage can totally halt the every day schedule in your home. If left untreated, water stains or flooding can end in permanent harm to your property. It is vital to use a company that can clean up a flooded room. Liberty Restoration of Ogden reacts immediately with qualified specialists and proven treatment processes to repair flood damage caused by broken pipes.
It takes more than mops and a vacuum to remove water or flood damage in your home. While you can easily remove surface water from walls and floors, water can leak into subfloors and into drywall without you realizing. Without professional assistance, chances for mold growth and permanent water damage rises.
Unfortunately, flood damage isn’t a problem you can overlook for too long. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup experts remedy these areas to return your property to a comfortable condition in no time.
If you need a company that can clean up a flooded room, Liberty Restoration is the group to get the work done. Our qualified experts leave businesses and homes in better shape than they found them. Call Liberty Restoration today. We work promptly, professionally and efficiently.
Taking Care of Home Water Damage The Right Way
If you’re dealing with water damage anywhere else in your house, use these procedures before the flood damage professionals arrive:
- Invest in dehumidifiers near the flooded spot
- Put fans around to distribute airflow and dry the area
- Soak up as much water as possible
- Use a hanger to raise draperies off the flooded area
- Dry wet pillows and prop furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all wet drawers to dry the inside and its contents
- Transfer photos, documents and art to a level, dry location
- Remove damp fabrics and air them out
- Transfer wet books from bookcases and spread out pages for best outcome
Keep in mind that there are also various things you should not do to fend off further harm:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to extract water
- Don’t use electrical appliances on soaked areas
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause reduction
- Don’t wait to call a flood damage specialist, the longer you wait, the more damage will happen
The Best Company for Affordable Flood Damage Restoration
Liberty Restoration operates from offices in Salt Lake City and St. George, enabling us to offer our services throughout Utah with flood and other water damage situations. If your property has been harmed by an issue like broken plumbing, a severe rainstorm, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, talk to Liberty Restoration in Ogden, Ut at 801-917-3803 immediately.