Mold Remediation Millcreek
Call 1-888-334-6086 for fast mold removal response!
Mold isn't just disgusting to look at, but it's also unhealthy to have in your home. Keeping things cleaned and maintained can go a long way to preventing mold in your home. But even a clean home can have a mold issue. Mold growth can follow unexpected flooding in the home or even something as innocuous as a humid climate. We can offer professional mold removal services if you encounter a problem like this.
Our mold removal services are proven to completely remove mold from the home. We can also perform remediation techniques to reduce the likelihood that mold will grow in the future. To learn how you can prevent and fight mold on your own, read our list of Dos and Don'ts below. Receive professional mold removal service in the Millcreek area call Liberty Restoration.
The Do's and Don'ts of Mold Remediation
- Receive an expert assessment of your mold issues from a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Avoid contaminated areas until a professional mold inspection has been completed.
- Prevent any and all water sources from collecting in the contaminated areas.
- Handle any important documents that have been contaminated carefully to keep spores from spreading.
- Use a wet vac or steam cleaner on contaminated carpeting. Fully ventilate the area until it is dry. This should help keep mold from spreading.
- Don't touch any visible mold growth. Spores cannot be seen by the naked eye, and slight disturbances can spread millions of them.
- Don't apply bleach to mold. Alternative antimicrobial products are much safer and more effective available. Bleach doesn't only release harmful dioxins, but also evaporates before it can kill viable spores and source colonies.
- Don't place fans on mold thinking it will go away. Blowing air onto a mold infested air will disperse tiny spores into the air.
Let Liberty Restoration help take care of your mold problems in Millcreek. We will provide a complete assessment and start your mold removal and remediation work as quickly as possible.