Damage from water or flooding can change your every day life completely. If neglected, water damage or a flood can leave permanent damage to your property. It is critical to find the right company that can clean up a flooded basement. These scenarios need a quick response from professionals like those from Liberty Restoration in Midvale.
Taking care of water or flood damage requires more work than household methods. Significant to serious damage leaks into floorboards, walls and the lower layers of your home that aren’t as simple to remove on your own. This remaining moisture can harm your home’s foundation and leave it prone to mold development.
Unfortunately, flood damage is not an issue you can overlook for long. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup experts fix the damage to revive your property to a comfortable state in no time.
In the case that you require a company that can clean up a flooded basement, Liberty Restoration is perfect for the job. We send our most qualified specialists to businesses and homes to remove flood and water damage. Talk to Liberty Restoration today. We work promptly, courteously and efficiently.
Taking Care of Home Water Damage The Right Way
If you’re dealing with flood or water damage anywhere else in your house, use these strategies before the flood damage professionals arrive:
- Install dehumidifiers near the affect spot
- Put fans around to circulate the air and remove moisture from the area
- Mop up as much water as you can
- Use a hanger to raise curtains off the flooded area
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture
- Open all wet drawers to dry the chest and its contents
- Remove pictures, paintings and art to a stable, dry spot
- Clear away soaked clothes and dry them
- Remove wet books from bookcases and spread out pages for best outcome
Keep in mind that there are also various things you should not do to fend off further destruction:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to get rid of water
- Avoid using electrical devices on wet areas
- Don’t step in flood water if the electricity around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause shrinkage
- Don’t wait to call a flood damage specialist, the more you wait, the more damage will occur
Contact Us for Affordable Flood Damage Restoration
Has your home been affected by flooding from cracked pipes or wet weather? Liberty Restoration in Midvale, Ut can help you out. Call 801-917-3803 soon. Liberty Restoration performs affordable flood damage repair in Midvale.