Issues like defective plumbing can induce flooding, which frequently results in serious water damage inside your home. It’s critical to find a company that can clean up a flooded basement. Liberty Restoration responds quickly by sending qualified professionals who use proven repair processes to repair flood damage caused by heavy rains.
Taking care of water or flood damage takes more effort than cleaning a minor spill. Significant to serious damage can seep into floorboards, drywall and the lower layers of your property that aren’t as easy to remove alone. This leftover moisture can eat at your home’s foundation and increase the chances for mold development.
Unfortunately, flood damage isn’t an issue homeowners can ignore for too long. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup specialists repair these issues to revive your property to a livable state quickly.
Liberty Restoration is known across Logan for our reliable work. Our qualified experts leave homes and businesses better off than they were before. Contact Liberty Restoration now. We work quickly, courteously and efficiently.
Handling Home Water Damage The Right Way
After experiencing a flood, remember these methods before the flood damage professionals arrive:
- Install dehumidifiers near the affect area
- Place fans around to distribute the air and dry the area
- Mop up as much water as possible
- Use a coat hanger to lift curtains off the flooded area
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all soaked drawers to dry the inside and its contents
- Transfer photos, documents and valuables to a level, dry location
- Clear away soaked clothes and air them out
- Remove wet books from shelves and spread out pages for best results
Keep in mind that there are also several things you should not do to evade add to the damage:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to clean up water
- Avoid using electrical devices on wet carpet and floors
- Don’t step in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause contraction
- Don’t wait to call a professional, the more you wait, the more damage will happen
The Best Company for Affordable Flood Damage Restoration
Liberty Restoration operates from offices in Logan, allowing us to assist customers throughout Utah with flood and other water damage situations. If your property has been affected by an issue like leaky pipes, flash flooding, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, call Liberty Restoration in Logan, Ut at 801-917-3803 today.