Mold Remediation Holladay UT
Let Liberty Restoration take care of your mold problems immediately! 1-888-334-6086
Mold Nobody wants to have any type of mold growth. You can improve your chances of preventing mold growth in your home through regular cleaning. But even the cleanest home can have a mold problem. Mold can grow following unexpected flooding in the home or even something as innocuous as humid temperatures. If you find mold in your home, call Liberty Restoration for professional removal services.
Our mold services are proven to fully remove mold from your property. We can also perform remediation techniques to reduce the chances of future mold growth. Check out our lists below for ways to prevent mold in your home. Liberty Restoration is a source you can trust for professional mold removal services in Holladay.
The Do's and Don'ts of Mold Remediation
- Receive an expert assessment of your mold issues from a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Make sure a total mold inspection is completed before going near any contaminated area.
- Keep any water away from contaminated areas.
- Prevent the spreading of spores by carefully handling any contaminated documents.
- Try steam cleaning or a wet vac on contaminated carpets. Until it is completely dry, keep the area is fully ventilated. These procedures will not completely eradicate mold, but will prevent it from spreading.
- Don't try to clean up large amounts of mold growth. This could cause spores to quickly spread.
- DO NOT PUT BLEACH ON MOLD. Bleach releases dioxins and won't kill viable spores and source colonies before evaporating. Alternative antimicrobial products are much more effective and safer available.
- Don't place fans on mold. This could facilitate the movement of tiny spores through the air.
Let Liberty Restoration help correct your Holladay mold problems. After an expert assessment, we will provide mold remediation and removal work that you can trust.