Water or flood damage can completely shift the every day schedule in your home. If left untreated, water damage or flooding can end in lasting damage to your home. It’s critical to call a company that can clean up a flooded basement. Liberty Restoration of Cedar City responds immediately by sending qualified professionals and proven restoration techniques to repair flood damage caused by heavy rains.
Taking care of flood or water damage takes more effort than cleaning a small spill. Moderate to severe damage gets into floorboards, walls and layers under your property that are difficult to remove on your own. Without skilled help, the likelihood of mold growth and lasting water damage increase.
Ignoring water damage can cost you significant time and money as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup team remedy these problems to revive your home to a livable condition quickly.
In the case that you need a company that can clean up a flooded basement, Liberty Restoration is best for the job. We send well trained contractors to businesses and homes to remove water and flood damage. Call Liberty Restoration now. We always work fast, courteously and effectively.
Handling Home Water Damage The Right Way
When handling water damage at home, remember these strategies before the flood damage professionals arrive:
- Set up dehumidifiers around the wet spot
- Put fans around to circulate airflow and dry the room
- Soak up as much water as you can
- Use a hanger to lift curtains off the wet area
- Dry damp upholstery and prop furniture
- Open all soaked drawers to dry the inside and anything within
- Remove photos, paintings and art to a level, dry location
- Clear away soaked clothes and air them out
- Take out all of the wet books from shelves and open the pages for best results
Keep in mind that there are also several things you should not do to fend off further destruction:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to clean up water
- Don’t use electrical devices on soaked areas
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause shrinkage
- Don’t wait to call a flood damage specialist, the more you wait, the more damage will happen
The Best Company for Affordable Flood Damage Restoration
Liberty Restoration works from a location in Cedar City, allowing us to provide our services throughout Utah with flood and other water damage situations. If your home has been affected by a disaster like broken plumbing, flash flooding, cracked foundation or damaged drainage, call Liberty Restoration in Cedar City, Ut at 801-917-3803 immediately.