Damage from water or flooding can totally halt the daily schedule in your home. If neglected, water damage or flooding can leave permanent harm to your home. It’s critical to use a company that can clean up a flooded room. Liberty Restoration acts immediately by sending trained professionals who use proven repair processes to repair flood damage caused by frozen pipes.
Removing water or flood damage requires more work than a mop and vacuums. While you can easily remove surface water from walls and floors, water can drip into lower layers and into walls without you knowing. This remaining water can damage your home and increase the chances for mold growth.
Disregarding flood damage can have a high price as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup experts repair the damage to revive your home to a habitable condition quickly.
If you’re looking for water and flood damage contractors in Cedar City, Liberty Restoration is the group to get the work done. Our qualified professionals leave water damaged areas better than they found them. We act fast, professionally and effectively. Reach out to Liberty Restoration today.
How to Handle Water Damage at Home
If you experience water damage in your home, remember these guidelines to certify a proper restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers near the flooded area
- Put fans around to distribute airflow and dry the area
- Soak up as much water as possible
- Use a coat hanger to lift draperies off the wet area
- Dry damp pillows and elevate furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all wet drawers to dry the chest and anything within
- Transfer pictures, paintings and art to a stable, dry spot
- Remove damp clothes and dry them
- Transfer wet books from bookcases and spread out pages for the best outcome
Keep in mind that there are also numerous things you should not do to evade add to the destruction:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to clean up water
- Don’t use electrical appliances on soaked areas
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause shrinkage
- Don’t wait to call a professional, the longer you wait, the more damage will occur
The Best Company for Affordable Flood Damage Restoration
Has your home been affected by flooding from broken plumbing or wet weather? Liberty Restoration in Cedar City, Ut will help you out. Call 801-917-3803 soon. Liberty Restoration performs affordable basement flood damage repair in Cedar City.