Call Liberty Restoration for mold removal assistance
Mold isn’t just gross to look at, but it’s also hazardous to your health. Regular cleaning and maintenance can go a long way to ensuring that your home is mold-free. But that doesn’t mean that clean homes don’t have these problems. Mold can grow following unexpected flooding in the home or even living in a humid climate. If you find mold, contact Liberty Restoration for professional removal services.
Our mold removal services have been proven to completely remove mold from your home. Additionally, we’ll take the steps necessary to prevent mold growth in the future. Prevent and fight mold in your home by reading our lists below. Liberty Restoration is a resource where you can receive affordable mold removal in the Salt Lake City area.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Receive an expert assessment of your mold issues from a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Make sure a total mold inspection is finished before spending time in contaminated area.
- Keep all water away from contaminated areas, if possible.
- If documents are contaminated, handle them with care to avoid spreading spores. Once they have dried completely, remove as much mold as you can using a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum. Use fully sealed plastic bags to dispose of the vacuum contents.
- Use a wet vac or steam cleaner on contaminated carpets. Until it is completely dry, keep the area fully ventilated. Completing these steps won’t kill all mold, but will help keep it from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. Without your knowledge, these invisible spores and be spread and breathed in.
- Don’t put bleach on mold. Alternative antimicrobial products are much more effective and safer. Bleach releases harmful and does not kill viable spores and source colonies before it evaporates.
- Don’t place fans on mold. This may facilitate the movement of millions of mold spores through the air.
Find help with your mold problems in Salt Lake City immediately by contacting Liberty Restoration. We will provide an expert assessment and start your mold removal and remediation work as quickly as possible.