Call 1-888-334-6086 for assistance with mold removal
Mold is an unpleasant guest to have in your home. By keeping your home clean, you can increase your odds of mold prevention. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that clean homes are exempt from these problems. Mold can grow following unexpected flooding in the home or even something as innocuous as humid temperatures. If you see mold, call Liberty Restoration for professional remediation services.
Our mold services are tested to completely eradicate mold from your property. In addition, we will perform necessary remediation to work to prevent future mold growth. Fight and prevent mold in your home by following our lists below. Receive affordable mold removal in Salt Lake City and surrounding areas call Liberty Restoration.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Call a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional to get an expert assessment of your mold issues.
- Await a professional mold inspection before doing anything in contaminated areas.
- If possible, prevent any and all water sources from leaking onto the contaminated area.
- If documents are contaminated, handle them very delicately to avoid spreading spores.
- For contaminated carpeting, use a wet vac. Steam cleaning may also be helpful. Fully ventilate the affected area until it is completely dry. These procedures will not fully eliminate mold, but will prevent it from spreading to other areas.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. A disturbance like this could cause spores to spread in the air.
- DON’T PUT BLEACH ON MOLD. Alternative antimicrobial products are much safer and more effective. Bleach evaporates before killing viable spores and source colonies.
- Don’t use fans on mold thinking it will go away. Blowing air onto a mold infested air will disperse harmful spores into the air by the millions.
Make your home safer and healthier through calling Liberty Restoration for help with your mold problems in Salt Lake City. We will provide an expert assessment and get started on your mold removal and remediation work as soon as we can.