Problems like defective plumbing can lead to flooding, which frequently results in significant water destruction inside your home. Liberty Restoration of Salt Lake City reacts immediately by sending qualified specialists and effective treatment processes.
You’ll need more than towels and a vacuum to reverse water or flood damage in your home. Significant to serious damage can seep into floorboards, drywalls and the lower layers of your property that aren’t as easy to remove on your own. Without trained restoration, the likelihood of mold growth and lasting water damage increase.
Unfortunately, flood damage isn’t an issue you can ignore for long. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup specialists fix these issues to revive your property to a livable condition quickly.
When it comes to water damage removal professionals near Salt Lake City, Liberty Restoration is the group to get the job done. Our skilled professionals leave businesses and homes better than they found them. Talk to Liberty Restoration now. We always act promptly, courteously and effectively.
Best Practices for Water Damage in a Home
When handling water damage in your home, follow these strategies before the professionals arrive:
- Invest in dehumidifiers near the affect area
- Place fans around to circulate the air and remove moisture from the area
- Mop up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to lift draperies off the wet area
- Dry wet cushions and prop furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all soaked drawers to dry the inside and anything within
- Remove photos, documents and art to a stable, dry location
- Remove soaked fabrics and air them out
- Transfer wet books from shelves and open the pages for best results
Remember that there are also numerous things you should not do to avoid add to the destruction:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to clean up water
- Avoid using electrical devices on soaked carpet and floors
- Don’t step in flood water if the electricity around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause shrinkage
- Don’t wait to call a flood damage specialist, the longer you wait, the more damage will occur
Serving Salt Lake City
Liberty Restoration operates from offices in Salt Lake City, enabling us to aid customers throughout Utah with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your property has been harmed by a issue like broken pipes, a severe rainstorm, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, call Liberty Restoration in Salt Lake City immediately.
Salt Lake City Flood Damage Before & After Restoration