Nobody would ever like to find sewer damage at home. Whether it’s a blocked or corroded pipe or seeping toilet, Liberty Restoration helps the Woods Cross region with sewer damage cleanup. Don’t wait to get help with this dilemma if you encounter it. Call Liberty Restoration now to talk to a member of our staff and fix the problem.
Sewer Line Dilemmas
If you try to fix the mess yourself, it can make the situation worse. A scenario with sewage is always a delicate one, so it’s vital to proceed with caution. Even little spills contain a blend of toxins that can cause illnesses like Salmonella.
The Liberty Restoration team has sanitized equipment that allows us to start eliminating the dirt and debris in the problem area. Often, sewage treatment can only begin as soon as the location has been cleaned. Equipped with the right technology, we will start treating your sewage damage situation. We work rapidly to remove odors and anything that may create mold. In dire cases, Liberty Restoration contractors may take steps for mold removal to avoid issues from getting worse.
Responding to Sewage Damage
The specialists with Liberty Restoration are highly trained in sewage damage. Not following these methods can put yourself in danger. Though we recommend waiting for our professionals to respond on the scene, follow these steps to prep the scene for the professionals:
- Keep kids and pets away from contaminated spots.
- Always use water resistant rubber boots or gloves if walking into the area.
- Do not come in direct contact with touched possessions.
- You might be able to save some possessions by cleaning them in hot water or bringing them to a dry cleaner.
- Upholstery, carpeting or mattresses with even a bit contamination should be thrown out.
- Discard all contaminated food that touches sewage water.
- Do not drink, eat or touch your face before thoroughly washing your hands.