Sewer backup is probably the last problem you want to come home to. Whether it’s a blocked or corroded pipe or seeping toilet, Liberty Restoration helps the Woods Cross region with sewer backup cleanup. When your plumbing lines take on damage, don’t delay getting assistance. Contact Liberty Restoration now to talk to a professional to clean up the problem.
Sewer Line Issues
If you try to fix the backup without proper training, it can make the issue more difficult to remove. A situation with sewage is always a delicate one, so it’s critical to work with caution. Even little seeps contain a blend of chemicals that can create health problems like Hepatitis A and Salmonella.
We start treatment by clearing out liquid and solid waste. We have to additionally clean the problem spot before treating the plumbing infrastructure. We then begin disinfection procedures to treat and counteract the hazardous waste material the sewage contains. Our staff completes the aeration and extraction steps as quickly as we can to avoid build up of mold or odor. If your sewer damage is especially serious, we can conduct updates to avoid the spread of mold and other pathogens.
Before Liberty Restoration Arrives
The contractors at Liberty Restoration are highly trained in sewage damage. Failure to follow these methods can put yourself in danger. Though we recommend waiting for our specialists to arrive at your home, please follow these precautions:
- Keep the contaminated location and your family safe by sectioning off the location kids and pets.
- Use water resistant rubber boots and gloves.
- Do not come in direct contact with affected possessions.
- Any compromised fabrics should be cleaned in hot water or taken to a professional dry cleaner.
- Dispose of tainted items like carpeting, upholstery and mattresses. Even just a little contamination in porous items can spread disease.
- Do not eat or keep any food that comes in contact with sewage water.
- Clean your hands thoroughly with soap after coming into contact with contaminated areas, particularly before drinking.