Discovering sewer damage at home is never a pleasant surprise. Whether it’s a seeping toilet, blocked or corroded pipes, Liberty Restoration helps the Woods Cross region with sewer damage cleanup. If your plumbing lines take on damage, don’t delay getting help. Reach out to Liberty Restoration now to speak with a contractor to clean up the issue.
Problems with Sewage Backup
If you try to address the backup yourself, it can make the issue worse. A situation that involves sewage is usually a delicate one, so it’s critical to proceed with caution. Sewage of any kind carry microbes and pathogens that can create sickness.
The Liberty Restoration team has protective gear so they can begin eliminating the waste and debris in the problem area. We must also dry the mess before addressing the sewer infrastructure. Equipped with specialized tools, we will begin reversing your sewage damage situation. The Liberty Restoration team finishes the drying-out and removal procedures swiftly to prevent build up of mold or odor. If your situation is especially serious, we will perform follow up checks to prevent growth of mold and other pathogens.
Keeping Your Family Safe
It can be tempting to try to remove any contamination without a professional. We suggest talking to one of our specialists before acting. In order to safeguard your family’s health, you can prepare the scene for our specialists by:
- Section off contaminated areas to keep kids or animals from tampering.
- Always use water resistant gloves or rubber boots before entering entering the location.
- Do not come in direct contact with touched possessions.
- Clean any fabric in hot water or bring them to a dry cleaner.
- Upholstery, carpeting or mattresses with even a small amount of contamination needs to be thrown out.
- Do not ingest or keep any food that comes in contact with sewage backup.
- Always clean your hands with hot water and soap after being in touch with.