Call Liberty Restoration at 1-888-334-6086 for fast mold removal response!
Mold is an unhealthy house guest. By keeping your home clean, you can improve your odds of mold prevention. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that clean homes are exempt from these issues. Mold can grow following unexpected flooding in the home or even living in a humid climate. If you believe you have a problem with mold, call Liberty Restoration.
Through our proven mold services, our staff can completely eradicate mold from your home. On top of that, we will perform necessary steps to reduce the chances of future mold growth. To learn how you can fight mold, read our lists below. Liberty Restoration is a source you can trust for professional and affordable mold removal service in the Woods Cross area.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Receive an expert assessment of your mold issues from a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Make sure a total mold inspection is completed before going near any contaminated area.
- Prevent any and all water sources from leaking onto the contaminated area if possible.
- Handle any important documents that have been contaminated carefully to prevent spores from spreading. After they have dried completely, remove as much mold as possible with a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum. Use fully sealed plastic bags to dispose of the vacuum contents.
- For contaminated carpets, try using steam cleaning or a wet vac. Until it is completely dry, make sure the area is fully ventilated. These procedures will not fully eradicate the mold, but will prevent it from spreading.
- Don’t try to clean up large amounts of mold growth. Spores are invisible to the naked eye, and slight disturbances in the air can spread millions of them.
- DO NOT APPLY BLEACH TO MOLD. Bleach evaporates before killing viable source colonies and spores. More effective antimicrobial products are available.
- Don’t place fans on mold. When you blow air onto a mold infested area it will disperse tiny spores into the air by the millions.
Let Liberty Restoration help correct your mold problems in Woods Cross. We will provide a thorough assessment and get started on your mold removal and remediation work as soon as we can.