Call 1-888-334-6086 for assistance with mold removal
Mold isn’t just gross, but it’s also hazardous to your health. By cleaning and maintaining your home, you can increase your odds of preventing mold growth. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that clean homes don’t have these problems. Busted pipes, flooded basements, and even humid temperatures can cause mold growth. If you discover mold, contact Liberty Restoration for professional removal services.
Our mold removal services are proven to completely eradicate mold from the property. In addition, we will perform necessary remediation to work to reduce the chances of future mold growth. Read the our list of Dos and Don’ts below to learn more about how to prevent mold. Liberty Restoration is a source where you can receive professional mold removal in Woods Cross and surrounding areas.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Call a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional to get an expert assessment of your mold issues.
- Ensure that a complete mold inspection is completed before going near any contaminated area.
- Keep any water from collecting in the contaminated area.
- If books or other paper items are contaminated, handle them very delicately to avoid spreading spores.
- Try steam cleaning or a wet vac on contaminated carpets. Completely ventilate the affected area until it has dried thoroughly. Completing these steps won’t remove all mold, but will help keep it from spreading.
- Don’t attempt to clean up large amounts of mold growth. This could cause millions of invisible and dangerous spores to spread.
- Don’t put bleach on mold. There are safe and more effective antimicrobial products available. Bleach evaporates before it can kill viable spores and source colonies.
- Don’t place fans on mold thinking it will go away. This may facilitate the movement of mold spores.
Receive help with your Woods Cross mold problems by contacting Liberty Restoration. Following an expert assessment, we will provide mold removal and remediation work that you can depend on.