Let Liberty Restoration take care of your mold problems immediately — call us at 1-888-334-6086
Mold is gross to look at, but it’s also a very unhealthy house guest. Keeping things cleaned and maintained can go a long way to keeping mold out of your home. But even these types of homes can have a mold issue. Mold can grow following unexpected flooding in the home or even living in humid temperatures. If you believe you have a mold problem, call Liberty Restoration now.
Our restoration experts can offer complete mold removal services to ensure that mold is nowhere to be found in your house. Additionally, we will provide necessary remediation techniques to prevent mold growth in the future. To see how you can fight and prevent mold, read our lists below. Call us now for affordable mold removal in the Woods Cross area.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Call a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional to receive an expert assessment of your mold issues.
- Stay clear of all contaminated areas until a professional mold inspection has been completed.
- Keep any leaking water away from contaminated areas, if possible.
- Prevent the spreading of spores by carefully handling any important books or documents that have been contaminated.
- For contaminated carpets, use a wet vac. Steam cleaning is also helpful. Until it is completely dry, make sure the area is fully ventilated. This should help keep mold from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. Without your knowledge, millions of these invisible spores and be spread and breathed in.
- Don’t put bleach on mold. Bleach doesn’t only release harmful dioxins, but also evaporates before killing viable spores and source colonies. Safer and more effective antimicrobial products are available.
- Don’t place fans on mold thinking it will go away. This may actually cause the movement of millions of mold spores.
Find help with your mold problems in Woods Cross by contacting Liberty Restoration. After a complete assessment, we will provide mold removal and remediation work that you can trust.