Call 1-888-334-6086 for assistance with mold removal
Mold is an unpleasant guest to have in your home. By keeping your home clean, you can improve your odds of mold prevention. But that doesn’t mean that clean homes are exempt from these issues. Mold can grow following unexpected flooding in the home or even living in a humid climate. We can provide professional mold removal services if you come across a problem like this.
Through our tested mold services, our technicians can fully eradicate any type of mold from your property. We can also perform remediation work to reduce the likelihood that mold is able to grow in the future. Check out the lists below to learn more about how to prevent mold in your home. Receive professional and affordable mold removal service in Woods Cross call Liberty Restoration.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Receive an expert assessment of your mold issues from a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Wait for a professional to complete a proper mold inspection before spending time near contaminated areas.
- Keep any water away from contaminated areas.
- Keep spores from spreading by carefully handling any important books or paper items that have been contaminated. Once they have dried completely, use a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum to remove as much mold as possible. Use fully sealed plastic bags to quickly dispose of the vacuum contents.
- If carpeting has been contaminated, use a wet vac. Steam cleaning is also helpful. Fully ventilate the area until it is dry. These procedures will not fully eradicate the mold, but will keep it from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. Spores are invisible to the naked eye, and slight disturbances in the air can spread millions of them.
- Don’t apply bleach to mold. Bleach releases harmful and does not kill source colonies and spores before it evaporates. Safer antimicrobial products are available.
- Don’t place fans on mold thinking it will go away. This could facilitate the movement of millions of mold spores through the air.
Contact Liberty Restoration
Call Liberty Restoration now for professional attention with addressing your Woods Cross mold problems. We will provide a thorough assessment and start your mold removal and remediation work as soon as we can.