Liberty Restoration can address your mold problems immediately! 1-888-334-6086
Nobody wants to have any type of mold growing in their home. Keeping things cleaned and maintained can improve your odds of preventing mold. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that clean homes don’t have these problems. Mold can grow following unexpected flooding in the home or even living in a humid climate. If you discover mold, call Liberty Restoration for professional remediation services.
Through our proven mold services, our technicians can completely remove any type of mold from your home. Additionally, we’ll provide remediation efforts to prevent mold growth in the future. Prevent and fight mold in your home by following our lists below. Liberty Restoration is a source you can trust for professional mold removal in the Woods Cross area.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Receive an expert assessment of your mold issues from a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Stay clear of contaminated areas until a professional mold inspection has been completed.
- Keep any water from leaking onto the contaminated areas.
- Prevent the spreading of spores by carefully handling any important books or documents that have been contaminated. Once they have dried completely, use a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum to remove as much mold as possible. Use fully sealed plastic bags to quickly dispose of the vacuum contents.
- For contaminated carpets, use steam cleaning or a wet vac. Until it dries completely, make sure the area is fully ventilated. This should help keep mold from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. This could cause invisible and dangerous spores to quickly spread in the air.
- DON’T APPLY BLEACH TO MOLD. More effective antimicrobial products are available. Bleach will evaporate before killing viable source colonies and spores.
- Don’t use fans on mold. This may actually cause mold spores to spread.
Contact Liberty Restoration now for quick response with correcting your mold problems in Woods Cross. We will provide a complete assessment and get started on your mold removal and remediation work as quickly as possible.