Water or flood damage can completely shift the every day routine in your home. If neglected, water stains or flooding can end in permanent harm to your property. It’s critical to use a company that can clean up a flooded basement. Liberty Restoration responds immediately by sending qualified specialists and effective restoration methods to repair flood damage caused by frozen pipes.
You’ll need more than mops and a vacuum to take care of water or flood damage in your home. Significant to critical damage gets into floorboards, drywall and the lower layers of your property that aren’t as simple to treat on your own. Without trained help, the likelihood of mold development and permanent water damage increase.
Ignoring damage due to water can be very costly as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup specialists fix these problems to return your property to a livable condition quickly.
When it comes to water damage removal contractors in Woods Cross, Liberty Restoration is perfect to get the work done. We send skilled contractors to businesses and homes to treat water and flood damage. We act rapidly, effectively and professionally. Reach out to Liberty Restoration today.
Taking Care of Home Water Damage The Right Way
When handling water damage in your home, use these procedures before the flood damage professionals arrive:
- Set up dehumidifiers around the flooded area
- Place fans around to distribute the air and dry the area
- Clean up as much water as you can
- Use a hanger to lift draperies off the flooded area
- Dry wet upholstery and elevate furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all soaked drawers to dry the inside and its contents
- Relocate photos, paintings and valuables to a level, dry location
- Clear away damp clothes and dry them
- Take out all of the wet books from bookcases and open the pages for best results
Remember that there are also numerous things you should not do to evade add to the destruction:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to extract water
- Avoid using electrical devices on soaked carpet and floors
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause shrinkage
- Do call a water damage specialist immediately
The Best Company for Affordable Flood Damage Restoration
Has your property been damaged by flooding from cracked plumbing or a heavy rain? Liberty Restoration in Woods Cross will help you out. Call 801-917-3803 soon. Liberty Restoration performs affordable flood damage repair in Woods Cross.