Complications like faulty plumbing can induce flooding, which typically leads to hefty water destruction inside your home. Liberty Restoration of West Valley City moves quickly with skilled professionals who use proven repair methods.
Taking care of flood or water damage takes more effort than household methods. Moderate to serious damage can seep into subflooring, drywalls and the lower layers of your home that aren’t as easy to remove on your own. This leftover water can eat at your home’s foundation and increase the chances for mold growth.
Overlooking flood damage can have a high price as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup specialists fix the damage to revive your home to a habitable condition in no time.
Liberty Restoration is famous throughout West Valley City for our quality restoration. Our qualified professionals leave water damaged areas in better condition than they found them. We work quickly, professionally and effectively. Call Liberty Restoration today.
Best Practices for Water Damage at Home
After experiencing a flood, follow these procedures before the professionals arrive:
- Invest in dehumidifiers near the wet area
- Place fans around to circulate the air and remove moisture from the room
- Clean up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to lift draperies off the wet area
- Dry wet cushions and prop furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all drenched drawers to dry the inside and its contents
- Remove photos, paintings and valuables to a stable, dry location
- Remove soaked clothes and dry them
- Remove wet books from shelves and spread out pages for best results
Keep in mind that there are also various things you should not do to avoid add to the harm:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to clean up water
- Avoid using electrical devices on wet carpet and floors
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause shrinkage
- Don’t wait to call a flood damage specialist, the longer you wait, the more damage will occur
Standing Water Restoration and Repair
Has your home been affected by flooding from broken pipes or a heavy rain? Liberty Restoration in West Valley City can answer the call. Call us today.
West Valley City Water Damage Before & After Restoration