Problems like defective plumbing can produce flooding, which frequently causes substantial water damage inside your home. These issues require a speedy response from trained specialists like those from Liberty Restoration in West Valley City.
Removing flood or water damage takes more effort than a mop and fans. Significant to severe damage can seep into floorboards, walls and layers under your property that aren’t as easy to treat on your own. This remaining moisture can damage your home’s foundation and increase the chances for mold growth.
Unfortunately, flood damage isn’t a problem homeowners can ignore for long. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup specialists fix these problems to restore your property to a livable condition quickly.
Liberty Restoration is known across West Valley City for our quality restoration. Our knowledgeable professionals leave businesses and homes better than they were before. Call Liberty Restoration now. We work quickly, courteously and efficiently.
Best Practices for Water Damage in a Home
When handling water damage at home, follow these strategies to ensure a safe restoration:
- Invest in dehumidifiers near the wet area
- Place fans around to disseminate the air and dry the room
- Clean up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to raise draperies off the flooded area
- Dry wet pillows and prop furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all drenched drawers to dry the inside and its contents
- Relocate photos, documents and art to a stable, dry location
- Remove damp clothes and air them out
- Take out all of the wet books from shelves and spread out pages for best results
Take it into account that there are also numerous things you should not do to evade add to the destruction:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to remove water
- Don’t use electrical devices on soaked areas
- Don’t step in flood water if the electricity around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause contraction
- Do call a flood damage expert as soon as you can
Contact Liberty Restoration
Liberty Restoration works from offices in West Valley City, enabling us to help clients across the state with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your property has been harmed by a disaster like burst plumbing, flash flooding, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, contact Liberty Restoration in West Valley City
West Valley City Flood Damage Before & After Restoration