Sewer damage is probably the last issue you want to walk in on. Whether it’s a blocked or corroded pipe or seeping toilet, Liberty Restoration serves the West Valley City Ut area with sewer damage sanitation. Don’t wait to get help with this issue if you run into it. Get the specialists from Liberty Restoration to assist you with the situation, regardless of how big the problem is.
If you try to address the backup without proper training, it could make the situation worse. A scenario that involves sewage is always a hard one, so it’s essential to work carefully. Sewage of any type have microbes and pathogens that may result in sickness.
The Liberty Restoration contractors begin cleanup by eliminating physical waste. In some cases, sewer damage repair can only start when the location has been cleaned. Equipped with the right tools, we will begin treating your sewage damage situation. The Liberty Restoration team performs the aeration and extraction steps as rapidly as possible to prevent mold and odor growth. If your sewage backup is particularly bad, we will perform updates to avoid mold growth.
Keeping Your Family Safe
The contractors at Liberty Restoration are highly trained in sewage backup. Not following these methods can put yourself in danger. While we recommend holding off until our specialists to arrive on the scene, please follow these precautions:
- Keep kids and pets away from contaminated areas.
- Use waterproof rubber boots and gloves.
- Do not come in direct contact with affected items.
- Clean any fabric in hot water or take them to a dry cleaner.
- Dispose of tainted items such as carpeting, upholstery and mattresses. Even just a little contamination in porous items can promote illness.
- Do not consume or keep any food that comes in contact with sewage backup.
- Clean your hands thoroughly with soap after being around contaminated areas, particularly prior to drinking.