Sewer backup is probably the last issue you would like to come home to. Liberty Restoration helps the West Valley City region with these situations, no matter if it’s from corroded pipes, toilet seepage or pipe blockage, Liberty Restoration is ready to help. Do not neglect this issue if you run into it. Get the contractors of Liberty Restoration to reverse the problem, no matter how big or small.
If you try to fix the mess alone, it could make the spill worse. A scenario involving sewage is usually a delicate one, so it’s vital to work with caution. Sewage of any type harbor bacteria and pathogens that can create sickness.
The Liberty Restoration professionals start treatment by cleaning up physical debris. In some cases, sewage repair can only begin as soon as the location has been cleaned. Armed with specialized tools, we will start reversing any ruptures, leaks or cracks causing the problem. Our staff completes the aeration and extraction steps as soon as we can to prevent mold and odor growth. If your sewer damage is especially awful, we will conduct updates to prevent mold growth.
Before the Specialists Arrive
The specialists at Liberty Restoration have years of training and experience with sewage damage. Failure to follow these methods can put yourself in danger. Though we recommend waiting for our professionals to arrive at your home, here are some precautions you can take:
- Keep the contaminated location and your family safe by blocking off the area kids and pets.
- Wear water resistant gloves and rubber boots.
- Do not come in direct contact with touched possessions.
- You might be able to save some possessions by cleaning them in hot water or taking them to a dry cleaner.
- Upholstery, carpeting or mattresses with even a bit contamination should be thrown out.
- Do not ingest or keep any food that comes in contact with sewage water.
- Clean your hands thoroughly with soap after being around contaminated areas, particularly prior to drinking.