Let Liberty Restoration handle your mold problems immediately! 1-888-334-6086
Mold isn’t just gross to look at, but it’s also hazardous to your health. Regular cleaning and maintenance can go a long way to keeping mold out of your home. But mold problems can strike clean homes too. Busted pipes, leaky roofs, and even hot climates can cause mold growth. If you believe you have a problem with mold, call Liberty Restoration now.
Our experienced restoration technicians can provide thorough mold removal services to make sure that mold is nowhere to be found in your house. In addition, we will perform necessary remediation to work to prevent future mold growth. Read our list of Dos and Don’ts below for ways to prevent and fight mold in your home. Receive affordable mold removal in West Valley City and surrounding areas call Liberty Restoration.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Call a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional to get an expert assessment of your mold issues.
- Await a professional mold inspection before doing anything near contaminated areas.
- Keep any leaking water away from contaminated areas, if possible.
- Handle any important documents that have been contaminated carefully to prevent the spores from spreading.
- For contaminated carpets, try using a wet vac or steam cleaner. Make sure the area is fully ventilated until it is completely dry. Completing these steps won’t eliminate all mold, but will help keep it from spreading.
- Don’t try to clean up mold growth. A disturbance like this could cause millions of spores to quickly spread.
- DON’T PUT BLEACH ON MOLD. Safer and more effective antimicrobial products are available. Bleach doesn’t only release harmful dioxins, but also evaporates before killing viable spores and source colonies.
- Don’t use fans on mold thinking it will go away. This may actually cause mold spores to spread through the air.
Find help with your West Valley City mold problems by contacting Liberty Restoration. Following a complete inspection, we will provide mold remediation and removal work that you can trust.