Call 1-888-334-6086 for any mold problems!
Mold can be described in various ways (disgusting, smelly, dangerous), but one word you won’t hear is pleasant. Regular cleaning and maintenance can improve your odds of a mold-free home. But even these homes can have mold issues. Broken pipes, flooded basements, and even humid temperatures can cause mold growth. If you see mold, contact Liberty Restoration for professional remediation services.
Our mold removal services are tested to fully remove mold from your property. In addition, we will perform necessary remediation to work to prevent future mold growth. Fight mold on your own by following our list of Dos and Don’ts below. Receive affordable mold removal service in West Valley City contact Liberty Restoration.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Get an expert assessment of all mold issues by calling a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Avoid contaminated areas until a professional mold inspection has been completed.
- Keep any water away from contaminated areas.
- Prevent the spreading of spores by carefully handling any important documents that have been contaminated. Once they have dried completely, remove as much mold as possible using a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum. Dispose of the vacuum contents in fully sealed plastic bags.
- For contaminated carpets, use a wet vac. Steam cleaning is also helpful. Completely ventilate the area until it has dried thoroughly. This will not fully eliminate the mold, but will prevent it from spreading to other areas.
- Don’t try to clean up large amounts of mold growth. A disturbance like this could cause spores to spread in the air.
- Don’t apply bleach to mold. There are far better and safer antimicrobial products available. Bleach will evaporate before killing viable spores and source colonies.
- Don’t place fans on mold thinking it will go away. When you blow air onto a mold infested area it will disperse tiny spores into the air by the millions.
Make your home safer and healthier through calling Liberty Restoration for help with your West Valley City mold problems. After an expert assessment, we will provide mold remediation and removal work that you can trust.