Let Liberty Restoration handle your mold problems immediately! 1-888-334-6086
Mold is an unhealthy guest to have in your home. You can go a long way to keep mold out of your home through regular cleaning and maintenance. But even a clean home can have a mold issue. Busted pipes, leaky roofs, and even balmy temperatures can cause mold growth. We can offer professional mold removal services if you come across a problem like this.
Our mold services are proven to completely remove mold from your home. In addition, we will perform necessary steps to prevent future mold growth. To learn how you can fight mold on your own, read the list of Dos and Don’ts below. Contact us now for professional mold removal in the West Valley City area.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Get an expert assessment of all mold issues by calling a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Ensure that a total mold inspection is completed before spending time in contaminated area.
- Keep any water away from contaminated areas.
- Keep spores from spreading by carefully handling any contaminated documents. After they have dried completely, use a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum to remove as much mold as possible. Use fully sealed plastic bags to dispose of the vacuum contents.
- For contaminated carpeting, use a wet vac. Steam cleaning may also be helpful. Until it is completely dry, make sure the area is fully ventilated. This should help keep mold from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. This could cause millions of invisible and dangerous spores to quickly spread in the air.
- Don’t apply bleach to mold. There are safe and more effective antimicrobial products available. Bleach releases harmful and won’t effectively kill source colonies and spores before it evaporates.
- Don’t use fans on mold. When you blow air onto a mold infested area it will disperse tiny spores into the air by the millions.
Receive help with your mold problems in West Valley City by contacting Liberty Restoration. We will provide a thorough assessment and get started on your mold removal and remediation work as quickly as possible.