Complications like faulty pipes can induce flooding, which typically causes hefty water destruction inside your home. It is important to call the right company that can clean up a flooded basement. Liberty Restoration of West Valley City acts immediately with qualified specialists and proven restoration methods to repair flood damage caused by heavy rains.
Removing flood or water damage takes more work than household methods. Although it’s simple to remove surface water from walls and floors, water can soak into lower layers and into drywall without you realizing. Without professional help, opportunity for mold growth and permanent water damage increase.
Unfortunately, flood damage is not something you can ignore for too long. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup experts repair the damage to revive your property to a comfortable state quickly.
When it comes to restoration professionals near West Valley City, Liberty Restoration is perfect for the job. Our skilled professionals leave properties better than they were before. Contact Liberty Restoration today. We act promptly, professionally and efficiently.
Taking Care of Home Water Damage The Right Way
After experiencing a flood, use these strategies before the flood damage professionals arrive:
- Install dehumidifiers around the flooded spot
- Place fans around to distribute the air and dry the room
- Mop up as much water as you can
- Use a hanger to lift draperies off the soaked area
- Dry wet upholstery and elevate furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all soaked drawers to dry the chest and its contents
- Transfer pictures, documents and valuables to a stable, dry area
- Remove moist fabrics and air them out
- Transfer wet books from bookcases and open the pages for the best results
Take it into account that there are also numerous things you should not do to avoid add to the damage:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to clean up water
- Don’t use electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors
- Don’t step in flood water if the electricity around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause shrinkage
- Don’t wait to call a flood damage specialist, the longer you wait, the more damage will occur
Contact Liberty Restoration for Flood Damage Repair
Has your home been affected by flooding from cracked plumbing or wet weather? Liberty Restoration in West Valley City, Ut will help you out. Call 801-917-3803 today. Liberty Restoration can offer you affordable flood damage repair in West Valley City.