Complications like faulty plumbing can induce flooding, which frequently leads to hefty water damage inside your home. These issues call for a speedy response from trained contractors like those from Liberty Restoration in West Jordan.
Removing flood or water damage requires more effort than cleaning a minor spill. Although it’s easy to clean standing water from areas in your home, water can soak into lower layers and into drywall without you realizing. Without professional restoration, chances for mold growth and permanent water damage increase.
Unfortunately, flood damage isn’t an issue you can ignore for long. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup professionals fix these areas to restore your property to a comfortable condition quickly.
Liberty Restoration is famous across West Jordan for our superior restoration. Our qualified professionals leave properties better than they found them. Talk to Liberty Restoration now. We act promptly, courteously and efficiently.
How to Handle Water Damage at Home
When handling water damage in your home, remember these procedures before the professionals arrive:
- Invest in dehumidifiers around the wet area
- Place fans around to circulate the air and dry the area
- Clean up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to raise curtains off the soaked area
- Dry wet pillows and prop furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all soaked drawers to dry the chest and its contents
- Relocate photos, documents and art to a level, dry location
- Clear away moist clothes and dry them
- Transfer wet books from shelves and spread out pages for best results
Take it into account that there are also numerous things you should not do to avoid further impairment:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to clean up water
- Don’t use electrical appliances on soaked carpet and floors
- Don’t step in flood water if the electricity around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause reduction
- Don’t wait to call a flood damage specialist, the longer you wait, the more damage will occur
Standing Water Repair and Restoration
Liberty Restoration works from offices in West Jordan, allowing us to assist clients throughout Utah with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your property has been damaged by a problem like burst pipes, a severe rainstorm, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, talk to Liberty Restoration in West Jordan
West Jordan Water Damage Before & After Restoration