Damage from water or flooding can completely change the daily schedule in your home. If neglected, water stains or a flood can leave permanent damage to your property. Liberty Restoration of West Jordan moves immediately by sending qualified specialists who use proven repair methods.
Taking care of flood or water damage takes more effort than household methods. Moderate to serious damage gets into subflooring, walls and the lower layers of your property that aren’t as easy to treat without help. Without trained restoration, chances for mold growth and permanent water damage increase.
Unfortunately, water damage isn’t a problem you can overlook for too long. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup specialists remedy the damage to return your property to a habitable state quickly.
When it comes to flood and water damage professionals in West Jordan, Liberty Restoration is perfect to get the work done. Our skilled professionals leave properties better than they found them. Talk to Liberty Restoration today. We always work promptly, professionally and efficiently.
Best Practices for Water Damage in a Home
If you discover water damage in your home, follow these procedures before the professionals arrive:
- Install dehumidifiers around the wet area
- Place fans around to disseminate the air and dry the room
- Soak up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to raise curtains off the soaked area
- Dry wet upholstery and prop furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all wet drawers to dry the inside and anything within
- Relocate photos, paintings and valuables to a stable, dry location
- Clear away soaked clothes and dry them
- Remove wet books from shelves and spread out pages for best results
Remember that there are also various things you should not do to avoid add to the harm:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to remove water
- Don’t use electrical appliances on wet areas
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause contraction
- Don’t wait to call a professional, the longer you wait, the more damage will occur
Contact Liberty Restoration
Liberty Restoration does business from offices in West Jordan, allowing us to help customers throughout Utah with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your property has been affected by a issue like burst pipes, flash flooding, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, call Liberty Restoration in West Jordan
West Jordan Flood Damage Before & After Restoration