Nobody would ever like to find sewer backup at home. Liberty Restoration helps the West Jordan area with this scenario, whether it’s a result of toilet seepage, pipe blockage or corroded pipes, Liberty Restoration is ready to fix it. Do not neglect this dilemma if you encounter it. Reach out to Liberty Restoration right away to speak with a contractor to remove the issue.
Problems with Sewage Backup
If you try fixing the backup yourself, the issue can become worse. A situation with sewage is usually a tough one, so it’s essential to work precisely. Even little seeps carry a blend of toxins that may cause disease like Hepatitis A.
The Liberty Restoration contractors begin treatment by eliminating physical debris. We must also clean the area before treating the pipe system. Next, we start disinfection procedures to treat and neutralize the hazardous sewage the sewage contains. One of our initial goals is to remove odors and anything that may breed mold. In dire cases, Liberty Restoration can conduct mold removal to prevent issues from getting worse.
Keeping Your Family Safe
Please do not attempt to handle any sewage without professional training. We suggest talking to one of our contractors before acting. In order to safeguard your health, you can prepare the scene for our team by:
- Keep the contaminated location and your family safe by blocking off the area children and pets.
- Always use waterproof rubber boots or gloves before walking into the area.
- Avoid direct contact with affected items.
- You might be able to save some items by cleaning them in hot water or taking them to a professional dry cleaner.
- Upholstery, carpeting or mattresses with even a bit contamination should be tossed.
- Get rid of all contaminated food that touches sewage backup.
- Always clean your hands with warm water and soap after being in touch with.