Nobody would ever like to encounter sewer backup at house. Liberty Restoration assists the West Jordan region with this scenario, whether it’s a result of corroded pipes, toilet seepage or pipe blockage, Liberty Restoration is ready to help. Don’t wait to get help with this issue if you run into it. Reach out to Liberty Restoration today to talk to a member of our staff to clean up the issue.
If you attempt fixing the spill without proper training, the problem can spread. That’s why it is crucial to take careful precautions to counteract the damage dilemma to avoid further issues. Even little backups contain a cocktail of pathogens that may create health problems like Salmonella.
Our contractors have protective technology that allows us to start eliminating the dirt and liquids around the affected zone. Often, sewage repair can only start when the area is dry. We then begin sanitization steps to remove and neutralize the toxic sewage inside the sewage. We work rapidly to remove buildup, odor and anything that may foster mold. If your sewage backup is especially serious, we can conduct updates to stop growth of mold and other pathogens.
Responding to Sewage Damage
The specialists with Liberty Restoration have years of training and knowledge about sewage damage. Failure to follow these methods can put yourself in danger. While we suggest holding off until our team to arrive at your home, please take these precautions:
- Quarantine soiled areas to keep kids or pets from getting in the way.
- Always use waterproof gloves or rubber boots before walking into the location.
- Do not come in direct contact with affected items.
- You might be able to save some items by cleaning them in hot water or bringing them to a professional dry cleaner.
- Upholstery, carpeting or mattresses with even a small amount of contamination should be disposed of.
- Throw out all contaminated food that touches sewage water.
- Don’t drink, eat or touch your face before thoroughly washing your hands.