Call Liberty Restoration for assistance with mold removal
Mold can be talked about in various ways, but one adjective you will never hear is enjoyable. Keeping things cleaned and maintained can improve your odds of preventing mold. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that clean homes don’t have these issues. Broken pipes, flooded basements, and even balmy temperatures can cause mold growth. If you believe you may have a mold problem, call Liberty Restoration.
Our experienced restoration technicians can provide thorough mold removal services to make sure that mold is completely eradicated from your house. In addition, we will perform necessary steps to prevent future mold growth. Check out the our list of Dos and Don’ts below to learn more about how to fight and prevent mold. Find affordable mold removal service in West Jordan and surrounding areas call Liberty Restoration.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Call a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional to get an expert assessment of your mold issues.
- Ensure that a total mold inspection is finished before spending time in contaminated area.
- Keep any water from collecting in the contaminated areas.
- If documents are contaminated and need to be salvaged, handle them very delicately to avoid spreading spores.
- Try steam cleaning or a wet vac on contaminated carpeting. Completely ventilate the area until it has dried thoroughly. These procedures will not fully eliminate mold, but will keep it from spreading to other areas.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. Without your knowledge, these invisible spores and be spread and breathed in.
- Don’t put bleach on mold. Alternative antimicrobial products are much safer and more effective available. Bleach doesn’t only release harmful dioxins, but also will evaporate before it can kill spores and source colonies.
- Don’t use fans on mold thinking it will go away. When you blow air onto a mold infested area it will disperse tiny spores into the air by the millions.
Contact Liberty Restoration now for immediate help with addressing your mold problems in West Jordan. After an expert assessment, we will provide mold remediation and removal work that you can count on.