If you find mold in your home, contact Liberty Restoration at 1-888-334-6086
Mold isn’t just disgusting, but it’s also hazardous to your health. Regular cleaning and maintenance can go a long way to ensuring that your home is free of mold. But mold problems can occur in clean homes too. Mold can grow following unexpected flooding in the home or even something as innocuous as humid temperatures. If you think you have a problem with mold, call Liberty Restoration now.
Our professional restoration technicians can provide complete mold removal services to make sure that mold is nowhere to be found in your house. On top of that, we will perform necessary steps to reduce the chances of future mold growth. Read our list of Dos and Don’ts below for ways to prevent and fight mold in your home. Contact us today for affordable mold removal service in the West Jordan area.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Call a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional to get an expert assessment of your mold issues.
- Make sure a complete mold inspection is completed before going near any contaminated area.
- Keep any water away from contaminated areas.
- Prevent spores from spreading by carefully handling any important books or paper items that have been contaminated. Once they have dried completely, remove as much mold as you can using a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum. Dispose of vacuum contents in fully sealed plastic bags.
- If carpets have been contaminated, use a wet vac. Steam cleaning may also be helpful. Make sure the area is fully ventilated until it has dried completely. This will not fully eliminate mold, but will keep it from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. This could cause spores to quickly spread.
- DO NOT PUT BLEACH ON MOLD. Other antimicrobial products are much more effective and safer available. Bleach will evaporate before killing source colonies and spores.
- Don’t place fans on mold thinking it will go away. This could actually cause harmful spores to spread.
Get help with your mold problems in West Jordan by contacting Liberty Restoration. We will provide an expert assessment and get started on your mold removal and remediation work as soon as we can.