Call us at 1-888-334-6086 for any mold problems!
Mold is an unhealthy guest to have in your home. You can improve your chances of preventing mold in your home with regular cleaning. But even a clean home can have a mold problem. Flooded basements, broken pipes, and balmy temperatures can all lead to an ideal space for mold to grow, often in places you can’t even see. If you think you may have a mold problem, call Liberty Restoration.
Our mold services are tested to completely remove mold from your home. We can also provide you with remediation techniques to reduce the chances that mold is able to grow again. To see how you can fight mold on your own, read our list of Dos and Don’ts below. With Liberty Restoration, you will receive affordable mold removal service in the West Jordan area.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Receive an expert assessment of your mold issues from a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Make sure a total mold inspection is completed before going near any contaminated area.
- Prevent any water from collecting in the contaminated areas.
- If documents are contaminated, handle them with care to avoid spreading spores. After they have dried completely, remove as much mold as possible with a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum. Dispose of the vacuum contents in fully sealed plastic bags.
- If carpets have been contaminated, use a wet vac. Steam cleaning may also be helpful. Until it is completely dry, make sure the area is fully ventilated. Completing these steps won’t kill all mold, but will help keep it from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. This could cause millions of invisible and dangerous spores to spread.
- DON’T PUT BLEACH ON MOLD. Safer antimicrobial products are available. Bleach doesn’t only release harmful dioxins, but also evaporates before it can kill viable spores and source colonies.
- Don’t use fans on mold thinking it will go away. This could actually cause mold spores to spread.
Call Liberty Restoration now for quick response with correcting your mold problems in West Jordan. We will provide a complete assessment and start your mold removal and remediation work as quickly as possible.