Damage from water or flooding can change your daily life completely. If ignored, water damage or a flood can leave lasting damage to your property. It’s vital to find a company that can clean up a flooded room. Liberty Restoration moves immediately with qualified specialists who use effective treatment processes to repair flood damage caused by heavy rains.
It requires more than mops and a vacuum to take care of flood or water damage in your home. Moderate to serious damage can seep into subflooring, walls and layers under your house that aren’t as simple to treat alone. Without trained help, opportunity for mold growth and permanent water damage increase.
Unfortunately, flood damage isn’t something homeowners can ignore for too long. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup professionals remedy the damage to revive your property to a habitable condition in no time.
Liberty Restoration is known across West Jordan for our quality work. We send our most qualified contractors to properties to treat flood and water damage. We work fast, professionally and effectively. Contact Liberty Restoration today.
Handling Home Water Damage The Right Way
When handling water damage at home, use these strategies before the flood damage professionals arrive:
- Set up dehumidifiers around the wet spot
- Place fans around to disseminate airflow and remove moisture from the room
- Soak up as much water as possible
- Use a coat hanger to lift curtains off the soaked area
- Dry wet pillows and elevate furniture
- Open all soaked drawers to dry the chest and anything within
- Relocate pictures, documents and valuables to a level, dry area
- Clear away moist fabrics and air them out
- Transfer wet books from bookcases and spread out pages for best outcome
Take it into account that there are also various things you should not do to fend off further damage:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to extract water
- Avoid using electrical appliances on soaked areas
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the electricity around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause shrinkage
- Don’t wait to call a flood damage specialist, the more you wait, the more damage will occur
The Best Company for Affordable Flood Damage Restoration
Has your house been affected by flooding from cracked pipes or a heavy rain? Liberty Restoration in West Jordan can help you out. Call 801-917-3803 soon. Liberty Restoration performs affordable flood damage repair in West Jordan, Ut.