Complications like broken pipes can induce flooding, which usually leads to substantial water destruction inside your home. Liberty Restoration responds immediately with qualified professionals who use proven restoration processes.
Removing flood or water damage requires more effort than cleaning a minor spill. While you can easily remove standing water from areas in your home, water can drip into subfloors and between walls without you knowing. Without professional restoration, the likelihood of mold development and permanent water damage increase.
Unfortunately, water damage isn’t an issue homeowners can ignore for too long. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup specialists repair the damage to restore your home to a comfortable condition in no time.
Liberty Restoration is known across St George for our reliable restoration. Our qualified professionals leave properties in better condition than they were before. We work fast, professionally and effectively. Call Liberty Restoration today.
Best Practices for Water Damage at Home
If you’re coping with flood or water damage anywhere else in your house, follow these strategies before the professionals arrive:
- Install dehumidifiers near the flooded area
- Place fans around to distribute the air and remove moisture from the room
- Mop up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to lift curtains off the flooded area
- Dry wet upholstery and prop furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all wet drawers to dry the chest and anything within
- Relocate photos, paintings and art to a level, dry location
- Remove moist fabrics and dry them
- Transfer wet books from shelves and open the pages for best results
Take it into account that there are also numerous things you should not do to avoid further harm:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to clean up water
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors
- Don’t step in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause reduction
- Do contact a flood damage expert as soon as you can
Contact Liberty Restoration
Liberty Restoration does business from offices in Salt Lake City and St. George, enabling us to provide our services across the state with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your home has been harmed by a problem like leaky pipes, a severe rainstorm, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, contact Liberty Restoration in St George
St George Water Damage Before & After Restoration