Sewer backup is likely the last thing you would like to come home to. Liberty Restoration assists the St George region with this scenario, whether it’s a result of toilet seepage, pipe blockage or corroded pipes, Liberty Restoration is ready to help. Do not neglect this dilemma if you find it. Get the contractors at Liberty Restoration to reverse the problem, no matter how big or small.
Problems with Sewage Breaks
If you try to address the spill alone, the issue can intensify. That’s why it is important to take the proper care to reverse the backup dilemma to prevent it from getting worse. Even little backups have a cocktail of toxins that can cause disease like Salmonella.
We begin treatment by clearing out liquid and solid debris. In some cases, sewage repair can only begin as soon as the location is dry. Equipped with specialized technology, we can begin treating your sewage damage situation. We work rapidly to remove buildup, odor and anything that may create mold. In dire cases, Liberty Restoration contractors may take steps to prevent mold and prevent issues from getting worse.
Before Liberty Restoration Arrives
The specialists at Liberty Restoration have years of training and knowledge about sewage backup. Not following these steps can put yourself in danger. Though we recommend holding off until our team to respond at your home, here are some precautions you can take:
- Keep the contaminated location and your family safe by blocking off the location kids and animals.
- If you must get anything from the location, use waterproof gloves and tough boots.
- Do not come in direct contact with affected items.
- Clean fabrics in hot water or take them to a professional dry cleaner.
- Upholstery, carpeting or mattresses with even a little contamination should be disposed of.
- Do not consume or keep any food that touches sewage backup.
- Always wash your hands with hot water and soap after being in touch with.