Nobody would ever like to encounter sewer backup at home. Liberty Restoration serves the St George, Ut area with help for these situations, whether it’s a result of corroded pipes, toilet seepage or pipe blockage, we’re here to help. When your plumbing lines take on damage, don’t delay getting service. Contact Liberty Restoration today to talk to a member of our staff to remove the problem.
Problems with Sewage Breaks
If you try to address the backup alone, it could make the issue more difficult to remove. A situation that involves sewage is usually a hard one, so it’s essential to work precisely. Sewage of any kind have microbes and toxins that can cause disease.
The Liberty Restoration staff has sanitized equipment that allows us to begin clearing out the waste and debris around the mess. Often, sewer damage treatment can only start when the spot has been cleaned. Armed with specialized tools, we can begin treating any ruptures, leaks or cracks causing the problem. We work quickly to remove odors and stop the leak at the source. In serious cases, Liberty Restoration contractors may take steps for mold removal to prevent worse issues.
Keeping Your Family Safe
The contractors at Liberty Restoration have years of training and knowledge about sewage damage. Failure to follow these steps can put yourself in danger. While we recommend waiting for our specialists to appear on the scene, here are some precautions you can take:
- Keep children and pets away from problem spots.
- Always use water resistant gloves or rubber boots if walking into the area.
- Do not come in direct contact with affected possessions.
- Clean fabrics in hot water or bring them to a professional dry cleaner.
- Upholstery, carpeting or mattresses with even a little contamination needs to be tossed.
- Discard all contaminated food that touches sewage water.
- Always wash your hands with warm water and soap after being in contaminated areas.