Call Liberty Restoration at 1-888-334-6086 for fast mold removal response!
Nobody wants to have mold growing in their home. You can go a long way to keep mold out of your home through regular cleaning and maintenance. But mold problems can occur in clean homes too. Flooded carpets, broken pipes, and balmy temperatures can all lead to an ideal space for mold to grow, often in areas you can’t even see. If you find mold, contact Liberty Restoration for professional removal services.
Through our tested mold services, our staff can completely eradicate mold from your property. In addition, we will perform necessary steps to reduce the chances of future mold growth. Read the our list of Dos and Don’ts below to learn more about how to prevent mold. Find professional and affordable mold removal service in St George and surrounding areas contact Liberty Restoration.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Get an expert assessment of all mold issues by calling a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Wait for a professional to complete a proper mold inspection before doing anything near contaminated areas.
- If possible, prevent any water from leaking onto the contaminated area.
- If documents are contaminated, handle them very delicately to avoid spreading spores.
- Use a wet vac or steam cleaner on contaminated carpeting. Make sure the area is fully ventilated until it has dried completely. These procedures will not fully eradicate mold, but will keep it from spreading to other areas.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. Without your knowledge, millions of these invisible spores and be spread and breathed in.
- DON’T PUT BLEACH ON MOLD. There are safe and more effective antimicrobial products available. Bleach doesn’t only release harmful dioxins, but also evaporates before killing viable spores and source colonies.
- Don’t place fans on mold thinking it will go away. Blowing air onto a mold infested air will disperse tiny spores into the air.
Make your home safer and healthier through calling Liberty Restoration for help with your mold problems in St George. Following a complete inspection, we will provide mold remediation and removal work that you can trust.