Call Liberty Restoration at 1-888-334-6086 for any mold problems!
Mold Nobody wants to have mold growing in their home. By cleaning and maintaining your home, you can increase your chances of preventing mold growth. But mold problems can occur in clean homes too. Flooded carpets, broken pipes, and humid temperatures can all provide an ideal space for mold to grow. If you see mold in your home, call Liberty Restoration for professional remediation services.
Through our proven mold removal services, our staff can completely eradicate mold from your home. Additionally, we’ll take the steps necessary to prevent future mold growth. To see how you can fight mold, read our lists below. Receive affordable mold removal in St George and surrounding areas call Liberty Restoration.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Get an expert assessment of all mold issues by calling a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Await a professional mold inspection before doing anything near contaminated areas.
- If possible, keep any leaking water away from contaminated areas.
- If documents are contaminated, handle them very delicately to avoid spreading spores.
- For contaminated carpeting, use a wet vac. Steam cleaning is also helpful. Make sure the area is fully ventilated until it has dried completely. Completing these steps won’t remove all mold, but will help keep it from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. Without your knowledge, these invisible spores and be spread and breathed in.
- Don’t apply bleach to mold. Bleach releases dioxins and does not effectively kill source colonies and spores before evaporating. Other antimicrobial products are much safer and more effective available.
- Don’t use fans on mold. This could facilitate the movement of tiny spores.
Let Liberty Restoration help take care of your mold problems in St George. After an expert inspection, we will provide mold removal and remediation work that you can depend on.