Call 1-888-334-6086 for mold removal assistance
Mold Nobody wants to have any type of mold growth. Keeping things cleaned and maintained can go a long way to preventing mold in your home. But even these homes can have mold problems. Flooded carpets, broken pipes, and wet climates can all provide an ideal space for mold growth. If you see mold, contact Liberty Restoration for professional removal services.
Our mold removal services have been proven to completely eradicate mold from your property. We can also provide remediation techniques to reduce the likelihood that mold is able to grow in the future. Look at our list of Dos and Don’ts below for ways to fight mold on your own. Call us ASAP for affordable mold removal in the St George area.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Get an expert assessment of all mold issues by calling a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Await a professional mold inspection before doing anything near contaminated areas.
- Keep any water from collecting in the contaminated area if possible.
- Prevent spores from spreading by carefully handling any contaminated documents.
- For contaminated carpeting, use a wet vac. Steam cleaning may also be helpful. Completely ventilate the area until it has dried thoroughly. These procedures will not fully eliminate mold, but will prevent it from spreading.
- Don’t try to clean up large amounts of mold growth. This could cause invisible and dangerous spores to spread.
- Don’t put bleach on mold. Bleach releases harmful and won’t effectively kill viable spores and source colonies before it evaporates. Safer antimicrobial products are available.
- Don’t use fans on mold. This could facilitate the movement of mold spores.
Get help with your St George mold problems by contacting Liberty Restoration. Following a complete assessment, we will provide mold removal and remediation work that you can trust.