Call Liberty Restoration for mold removal assistance
Mold is gross to look at, but it’s also a very unhealthy house guest. Keeping things cleaned and maintained can improve your odds of preventing mold. But mold problems can strike clean homes too. Mold growth can follow unexpected flooding in the home or even living in a humid climate. If you believe you have a problem with mold, call Liberty Restoration.
Our restoration experts can offer thorough mold removal services to make sure that mold is nowhere to be found in your house. In addition, we will perform necessary remediation to work to prevent future mold growth. To find out how you can prevent and fight mold on your own, read our list of Dos and Don’ts below. By contacting Liberty Restoration, you will find professional mold removal service in St George and surrounding areas.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Call a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional to get an expert assessment of your mold issues.
- Wait for a professional to complete a proper mold inspection before doing anything in contaminated areas.
- Keep all water away from contaminated areas, if possible.
- Prevent spores from spreading by carefully handling any contaminated documents.
- Use a wet vac or steam cleaner on contaminated carpeting. Fully ventilate the affected area until it is dry. These procedures will not completely eliminate the mold, but will prevent it from spreading to other areas.
- Don’t touch or attempt to clean up large amounts of mold growth. This could cause invisible and dangerous spores to quickly spread in the air.
- DON’T APPLY BLEACH TO MOLD. Other antimicrobial products are much more effective and safer. Bleach doesn’t only release harmful dioxins, but also evaporates before killing viable spores and source colonies.
- Don’t use fans on mold thinking it will go away. This could facilitate the movement of harmful spores through the air.
Let Liberty Restoration help correct your mold problems in St George. We will provide a complete assessment and start your mold removal and remediation work as soon as we can.