Damage from water or flooding can totally halt the daily schedule in your home. If neglected, water damage or a flood can leave permanent harm to your property. It is critical to find a company that can clean up a flooded basement. These scenarios need a quick response from professionals like those from Liberty Restoration in St George.
Taking care of water or flood damage requires more effort than a mop and vacuums. While you can easily clean surface water from walls and floors, water can drip into lower layers and between drywall without you knowing. This remaining moisture can harm your home and increase the chances for mold growth.
Ignoring damage due to water can be extremely costly as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup team repair these issues to revive your property to a habitable state in no time.
If you’re looking for flood and water damage experts near St George, Liberty Restoration is the group to get the work done. We send well trained contractors to businesses and homes to treat flood and water damage. We work fast, professionally and effectively. Call Liberty Restoration today.
Handling Home Water Damage Correctly
When handling water damage in your home, follow these procedures before the flood damage professionals arrive:
- Install dehumidifiers near the flooded area
- Put fans around to distribute airflow and dry the room
- Mop up as much water as possible
- Use a coat hanger to lift curtains off the soaked area
- Dry damp cushions and elevate furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all wet drawers to dry the chest and its contents
- Remove photos, documents and valuables to a stable, dry spot
- Remove damp clothes and air them out
- Transfer wet books from shelves and open the pages for best outcome
Remember that there are also numerous things you should not do to evade add to the impairment:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to clean up water
- Don’t use electrical devices on wet areas
- Don’t step in flood water if the electricity around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause reduction
- Do call a flood damage expert immediately
The Best Company for Affordable Flood Damage Restoration
Liberty Restoration operates from offices in St George, allowing us to offer our services across the state with flood and other water damage situations. If your property has been damaged by an issue like broken plumbing, flash flooding, cracked foundation or damaged drainage, talk to Liberty Restoration in St George, Ut at 801-917-3803 immediately.