Complications like broken pipes can lead to flooding, which typically leads to significant water damage inside your home. These issues require a quick response from professionals like those from Liberty Restoration in South Jordan.
Treating flood or water damage takes more effort than household methods. Moderate to severe damage can seep into subflooring, drywalls and layers under your home that are tough to treat without help. Without skilled restoration, chances for mold development and lasting water damage increase.
Unfortunately, water damage isn’t an issue homeowners can overlook for long. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup professionals repair these issues to return your home to a livable state in no time.
Liberty Restoration is famous throughout South Jordan for our quality restoration. We send our most qualified professionals to businesses and homes to treat flood and water damage. Talk to Liberty Restoration now. We work promptly, professionally and efficiently.
How to Handle Water Damage in a Home
If you’re coping with water damage anywhere else in your house, follow these guidelines to certify a safe restoration:
- Invest in dehumidifiers around the affect area
- Place fans around to circulate the air and remove moisture from the room
- Mop up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to lift curtains off the flooded area
- Dry wet upholstery and elevate furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all soaked drawers to dry the chest and anything within
- Remove photos, paintings and art to a stable, dry location
- Remove soaked fabrics and dry them
- Remove wet books from shelves and spread out pages for best results
Remember that there are also various things you should not do to evade further harm:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to get rid of water
- Don’t use electrical devices on soaked carpet and floors
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause contraction
- Do call a flood damage expert as soon as you can
Serving South Jordan
Has your home been damaged by flooding from broken pipes or a heavy rain? Liberty Restoration in South Jordan can help you out. Call us today.
South Jordan Flood Damage Before & After Restoration