Discovering sewer damage in your home is a terrible thing. Liberty Restoration serves the South Jordan, Ut area with help for these situations, whether it’s a result of pipe blockage, toilet seepage or corroded pipes, we’re here to reverse the damage. Do not wait to get help with this issue if you run into it. Get the contractors at Liberty Restoration to remedy the problem, no matter the scope.
Dangers of Sewage Spills
Trying to take care of sewage spills without the correct certifications can worsen the issue. A situation that involves sewage is always a tough one, so it’s vital to work precisely. Even minor overflows have a cocktail of pathogens that can result in disease like Hepatitis A and Salmonella.
Our team has protective technology that allows us to start get rid of the dirt and debris in the problem area. In many cases, sewer damage repair can only begin when the area is dry. Equipped with the right tools, we can start treating your sewage damage situation. Our team finishes the drying-out and extraction steps as rapidly as we can to prevent build up of mold or odor. In serious situations, Liberty Restoration can take steps to keep mold away and prevent worse issues.
Keeping Your Family Safe
The professionals with Liberty Restoration have years of training and experience with sewage removal techniques. Failure to follow these steps can expose yourself to pathogens. While we suggest waiting for our specialists to arrive on the scene, please take these precautions:
- Block off soiled areas to prevent children or pets from tampering.
- Always use water resistant rubber boots or gloves if walking into the area.
- Do not come in direct contact with affected possessions.
- You might be able to save some possessions by cleaning them in hot water or bringing them to a dry cleaner.
- Upholstery, carpeting or mattresses with even a little contamination needs to be disposed of.
- Discard all contaminated food that comes in contact with sewage water.
- Always wash your hands with warm water and soap after being in touch with.