Liberty Restoration can take care of your mold problems immediately! 1-888-334-6086
Mold isn’t just disgusting, but it’s also unhealthy to have in your home. Regular cleaning and maintenance can go a long way to ensuring that your home is free of mold. But clean homes can have mold problems too. Broken pipes, leaky roofs, and even hot climates can lead to mold growth. We can provide professional mold removal services if you come across a problem like this.
Our mold removal services have been tested to completely eradicate mold from your property. On top of that, we will perform necessary steps to reduce the chances of future mold growth. Check out our list of Dos and Don’ts below for ways to fight mold in your home. Receive affordable mold removal in the South Jordan area call Liberty Restoration.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Get an expert assessment of all mold issues by calling a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Make sure a complete mold inspection is finished before going near any contaminated area.
- Keep any and all water sources from collecting in the contaminated areas.
- If books or other paper items are contaminated, handle them with care to avoid spreading spores. After they have dried completely, remove as much mold as possible with a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum. Dispose of vacuum contents in fully sealed plastic bags.
- For contaminated carpeting, try using steam cleaning or a wet vac. Until it is completely dry, make sure the area is fully ventilated. This will help keep mold from spreading.
- Don’t try to clean up large amounts of mold growth. Spores are invisible to the naked eye, and slight disturbances in the air can spread millions of them.
- DON’T PUT BLEACH ON MOLD. Alternative antimicrobial products are much safer and more effective available. Bleach releases harmful and does not kill source colonies and spores before it evaporates.
- Don’t use fans on mold. When you blow air onto a mold infested area it will disperse tiny spores into the air.
Find help with your mold problems in South Jordan by contacting Liberty Restoration. We will provide an expert assessment and start your mold removal and remediation work as soon as we can.