If you find mold in your home, contact Liberty Restoration at 1-888-334-6086
Mold isn’t just disgusting, but it’s also unhealthy to have in your home. You can improve your chances of preventing mold in your home through regular cleaning. But that doesn’t mean that clean homes are exempt from these issues. Mold can grow following unexpected flooding in the home or even something as innocuous as humid temperatures. If you believe you have a mold problem, call Liberty Restoration.
Our skilled restoration technicians can provide complete mold removal services to ensure that mold is nowhere to be found in your house. In addition, we will perform necessary steps to reduce the chances of future mold growth. Fight and prevent mold on your own by reading our lists below. Find professional mold removal service in South Jordan contact Liberty Restoration.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Get an expert assessment of all mold issues by calling a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Make sure a total mold inspection is finished before going near any contaminated area.
- If possible, prevent any water from leaking onto the contaminated area.
- Keep spores from spreading by carefully handling any important books or paper items that have been contaminated.
- For contaminated carpeting, use a wet vac. Steam cleaning is also helpful. Until it dries completely, keep the area is fully ventilated. This will not completely eliminate the mold, but will prevent it from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. Without your knowledge, millions of these invisible spores and be spread and breathed in.
- Don’t put bleach on mold. There are safe and more effective antimicrobial products available. Bleach releases dioxins and won’t kill viable spores and source colonies before it evaporates.
- Don’t place fans on mold thinking it will go away. This could facilitate the movement of millions of mold spores.
Make your home safer and healthier by calling Liberty Restoration for help with your South Jordan mold problems. We will provide a complete assessment and get started on your mold removal and remediation work as soon as we can.