Call Liberty Restoration for mold removal assistance
Mold is disgusting to look at, but it’s also a very unhealthy house guest. Keeping things cleaned and maintained can improve your odds of preventing mold. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that clean homes are exempt from these problems. Broken pipes, flooded basements, and even hot climates can lead to mold growth. If you discover mold in your home, call Liberty Restoration for professional removal services.
Our mold removal services are tested to fully eradicate mold from the home. On top of that, we will perform necessary steps to prevent future mold growth. Prevent mold on your own by following our list of Dos and Don’ts below. Liberty Restoration is a resource where you can receive affordable mold removal in the South Jordan area.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Call a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional to get an expert assessment of your mold issues.
- Make sure a complete mold inspection is finished before going near any contaminated area.
- Prevent any water from collecting in the contaminated area.
- If documents are contaminated and need to be salvaged, handle them very delicately to avoid spreading spores.
- Use a wet vac or steam cleaner on contaminated carpeting. Fully ventilate the area until it is completely dry. This will not completely eradicate mold, but will prevent it from spreading.
- Don’t touch or attempt to clean up large amounts of mold growth. Without your knowledge, these invisible spores and be spread and breathed in.
- DON’T PUT BLEACH ON MOLD. Safer and more effective antimicrobial products are available. Bleach releases harmful and won’t effectively kill source colonies and spores before evaporating.
- Don’t use fans on mold. This could actually cause harmful spores to spread through the air.
Let Liberty Restoration help take care of your South Jordan mold problems. We will provide a complete assessment and start your mold removal and remediation work as soon as we can.