Call Liberty Restoration for assistance with mold removal
Nobody wants to have any type of mold growth. By keeping your home clean, you can increase your odds of preventing mold growth. But even these types of homes can have mold problems. Flooded basements, leaky pipes, and balmy temperatures can all lead to an ideal space for mold to grow. If you see mold, contact Liberty Restoration for professional remediation services.
Our skilled restoration technicians can offer complete mold removal services to ensure that mold is completely eradicated from your house. We can also provide you with remediation work to reduce the likelihood of future mold growth. Prevent and fight mold on your own by following our lists below. Contact us today for professional, affordable mold removal in South Jordan.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Get an expert assessment of all mold issues by calling a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Stay clear of contaminated areas until a professional has done a proper mold inspection.
- If possible, prevent any and all water sources from leaking onto the contaminated area.
- Handle any contaminated documents carefully to prevent the spores from spreading.
- If carpets have been contaminated, use a wet vac. Steam cleaning may also be helpful. Fully ventilate the area until it has dried thoroughly. This should help keep mold from spreading.
- Don’t try to clean up mold growth. This could cause millions of invisible and dangerous spores to quickly spread in the air.
- Don’t put bleach on mold. There are safe and more effective antimicrobial products available. Bleach releases dioxins and won’t kill source colonies and spores before evaporating.
- Don’t place fans on mold. This could actually cause mold spores to spread.
Make your home safer by calling Liberty Restoration for help with your South Jordan mold problems. We will provide a complete assessment and start your mold removal and remediation work as soon as we can.