Complications like faulty pipes can lead to flooding, which frequently leads to serious water destruction inside your home. Liberty Restoration moves quickly by sending trained professionals who use effective treatment methods.
It takes more than mops and a vacuum to remove flood or water damage in your home. Moderate to severe damage gets into subflooring, walls and the lower layers of your property that aren’t as easy to take care of without help. This remaining water can damage your home’s foundation and increase the chances for mold development.
Ignoring water damage can become very costly as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup professionals repair the damage to restore your property to a comfortable condition quickly.
When it comes to water damage removal contractors in Sandy, Liberty Restoration is best to get the work done. We hire well trained specialists to homes and businesses to take care of water and flood damage. Talk to Liberty Restoration today. We always work fast, professionally and efficiently.
Best Practices for Water Damage at Home
When handling water damage in your home, follow these strategies before the professionals arrive:
- Set up dehumidifiers near the wet area
- Place fans around to circulate the air and dry the room
- Mop up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to lift curtains off the soaked area
- Dry wet upholstery and elevate furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all drenched drawers to dry the chest and anything within
- Transfer photos, paintings and valuables to a stable, dry location
- Remove moist fabrics and air them out
- Take out all of the wet books from shelves and spread out pages for best results
Remember that there are also various things you should not do to evade add to the destruction:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to remove water
- Avoid using electrical devices on soaked carpet and floors
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause shrinkage
- Do call a flood damage professional immediately
Contact Liberty Restoration
Liberty Restoration operates from offices in Salt Lake City and St. George, allowing us to offer our services throughout Utah with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your property has been harmed by a disaster like leaky pipes, a severe rainstorm, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, call Liberty Restoration in Sandy
Sandy Flood Damage Before & After Restoration