No one would ever like to find sewer damage at home. Whether it’s a blocked or corroded pipe or seeping toilet, Liberty Restoration helps the Sandy Ut area with sewer damage services. Do not neglect this problem if you run into it. Contact Liberty Restoration now to speak with a professional to fix the damage.
If you try to address the mess alone, the problem can become worse. Because of this, it is vital to take careful precautions to reverse your sewage dilemma to prevent further issues. Even small spills have a mixture of pathogens that may cause disease like Salmonella and Hepatitis A.
The Liberty Restoration contractors have specialized gear that allows us to start clearing out the dirt and liquids in the problem area. We need to also air out the area before we can fix the pipe system. Armed with specialized tools, we will start treating any ruptures, leaks or cracks causing the problem. The Liberty Restoration team performs the aeration and removal procedures rapidly to prevent mold and odor growth. If your sewer damage is particularly bad, we will perform follow up checks to prevent mold growth.
Before the Specialists Arrive
Please do not try to clean up any sewage without the proper training and equipment. We suggest talking to one of our specialists before responding. In order to safeguard your health, you can prep the scene for our team by:
- Keep children and animals away from problem areas.
- In the case you have to get items from the area, use waterproof gloves and tough rubber boots.
- Avoid direct contact with touched possessions.
- Clean any fabric in hot water or bring them to a professional dry cleaner.
- Get rid of dirty items such as carpeting, upholstery and mattresses. Even just a little residue in porous items can spread disease.
- Discard all contaminated food that comes in contact with sewage water.
- Don’t drink, eat or touch your face prior to thoroughly washing your hands.