Nobody would ever have fun finding sewer damage at house. Whether it’s a seeping toilet, blocked or corroded pipes, Liberty Restoration helps the Sandy Ut area with sewer damage cleanup. If your plumbing lines take on damage, don’t delay getting service. Call Liberty Restoration today to speak with a professional and clean up the damage.
Dangers of Sewage Breaks
If you try addressing the spill alone, the situation can spread. A situation involving sewage is usually a delicate one, so it’s vital to continue precisely. Sewage of all types harbor microbes and pathogens that can create illness.
The Liberty Restoration professionals begin treatment by removing physical waste. We must also clean the area before treating the sewer system. Equipped with specialized technology, we can begin reversing any ruptures, leaks or cracks causing the problem. Our staff does the aeration and removal procedures rapidly to avoid mold and odor growth. If your sewage backup is particularly bad, we can conduct follow up checks to prevent mold growth.
Keeping Your Family Safe
The specialists at Liberty Restoration are highly trained in sewage removal techniques. Failure to follow these methods can expose yourself to pathogens. While we recommend waiting for our specialists to arrive at your home, here are some precautions you can take:
- Quarantine soiled areas to keep kids or animals from tampering.
- If you must grab anything from the location, use water resistant gloves and heavy duty rubber boots.
- Avoid direct contact with touched possessions.
- Any compromised fabrics should be doused in hot water or taken to a professional dry cleaner.
- Dispose of dirty items like upholstery, carpeting and mattresses. Even just a little contamination in porous items can spread illness.
- Do not ingest or keep any food that comes in contact with sewage backup.
- Always clean your hands with hot water and soap after being in contaminated areas.