Call 1-888-334-6086 for mold removal assistance
Mold isn’t just gross, but it’s also unhealthy to have in your home. Keeping things cleaned and maintained can improve your odds of a mold-free home. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that clean homes are exempt from these problems. Flooded carpets, leaky pipes, and balmy temperatures can all provide an ideal space for mold to grow, sometimes in places you can’t even see. If you believe you may have a mold problem, call Liberty Restoration.
Our professional restoration technicians can provide thorough mold removal services to make sure that mold is completely eradicated from your house. In addition, we will perform necessary remediation to work to reduce the chances of future mold growth. Prevent and fight mold in your home by reading our lists below. Receive professional and affordable mold removal service in Sandy contact Liberty Restoration.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Call a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional to get an expert assessment of your mold issues.
- Stay clear of all contaminated areas until a professional mold inspection has been completed.
- Keep any leaking water away from contaminated areas, if possible.
- Handle any contaminated documents carefully to keep the spores from spreading. After they have dried completely, remove as much mold as possible using a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum. Use fully sealed plastic bags to quickly dispose of the vacuum contents.
- For contaminated carpeting, try using steam cleaning or a wet vac. Completely ventilate the affected area until it is dry. Completing these steps won’t remove all mold, but will help keep it from spreading.
- Don’t attempt to clean up large amounts of mold growth. This could cause millions of invisible and dangerous spores to quickly spread in the air.
- Don’t apply bleach to mold. Other antimicrobial products are much safer and more effective available. Bleach releases dioxins and does not kill source colonies and spores before evaporating.
- Don’t place fans on mold thinking it will go away. Blowing air onto a mold infested air will disperse tiny spores into the air by the millions.
Receive help with your mold problems in Sandy by contacting Liberty Restoration. After an expert assessment, we will provide mold removal and remediation work that you can count on.