Call 1-888-334-6086 for fast mold removal response!
Mold is an unpleasant and unhealthy house guest. Regular cleaning and maintenance can go a long way to ensuring that your home is mold-free. But even these homes can have mold problems. Broken pipes, flooded basements, and even hot climates can cause mold growth. If you believe you may have a mold problem, it’s time to call Liberty Restoration now.
Our mold removal services have been tested to fully eradicate mold from your home. Additionally, we’ll take the steps necessary to prevent future mold growth. To find out how you can prevent and fight mold on your own, read our lists below. Find affordable mold removal service in Sandy and surrounding areas call Liberty Restoration.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Call a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional to get an expert assessment of your mold issues.
- Stay clear of all contaminated areas until a professional has done a mold inspection.
- Keep any water away from contaminated areas.
- Prevent the spreading of spores by carefully handling any important books or paper items that have been contaminated. Once they have dried completely, use a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum to remove as much mold as possible. Use fully sealed plastic bags to dispose of the vacuum contents.
- Try steam cleaning or a wet vac on contaminated carpets. Until it dries completely, make sure the area is fully ventilated. This should help keep mold from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. Spores cannot be seen by the naked eye, and slight disturbances can spread millions of them.
- Don’t apply bleach to mold. Bleach evaporates before it can kill source colonies and spores. Other antimicrobial products are much more effective and safer available.
- Don’t use fans on mold thinking it will go away. This could actually cause harmful spores to spread through the air.
Let Liberty Restoration help correct your mold problems in Sandy. We will provide an expert assessment and get started on your mold removal and remediation work as soon as we can.