Let Liberty Restoration address your mold problems immediately! 1-888-334-6086
Nobody wants to have any type of mold growth in their home. You can go a long way to keep mold out of your home with regular cleaning. But that doesn’t mean that clean homes don’t have these problems. Flooded basements, leaky pipes, and wet climates can all provide an ideal space for mold growth. Liberty Restoration can provide professional mold removal services if you come across a problem like this.
Through our proven mold removal services, our technicians can completely eradicate any type of mold from your property. Additionally, we’ll take the steps necessary to prevent mold growth in the future. To see how you can fight mold on your own, read the list of Dos and Don’ts below. Contact us ASAP for professional, affordable mold removal services in Sandy and surrounding areas.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Receive an expert assessment of your mold issues from a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Wait for a professional mold inspection before doing anything in contaminated areas.
- Prevent any and all water sources from leaking onto the contaminated area.
- If documents are contaminated, handle them with care to avoid spreading spores.
- Try steam cleaning or a wet vac on contaminated carpeting. Until it is completely dry, make sure the area is fully ventilated. Following these steps won’t remove all mold, but will go a long way to keep it from spreading.
- Don’t attempt to clean up large amounts of mold growth. A disturbance like this could cause spores to quickly spread.
- DO NOT PUT BLEACH ON MOLD. Bleach evaporates before killing viable spores and source colonies. More effective antimicrobial products are available.
- Don’t place fans on mold. This may actually cause mold spores to spread through the air.
Make your home healthier by calling Liberty Restoration for help with your mold problems in Sandy. Following a complete inspection, we will provide mold remediation and removal work that you can trust.