Complications like broken plumbing can lead to flooding, which usually results in hefty water destruction inside your home. These issues call for immediate action from trained specialists like those from Liberty Restoration in Salt Lake City.
Taking care of flood or water damage requires more effort than a towel and fans. Moderate to severe damage can seep into floorboards, drywalls and layers under your home that are tough to treat on your own. Without trained restoration, the likelihood of mold development and lasting water damage increase.
Ignoring damage caused by water can become very costly as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup experts remedy the damage to return your home to a habitable condition in no time.
If you’re looking for water damage removal experts near Salt Lake City, Liberty Restoration is the group to get the job done. We send our most qualified specialists to businesses and homes to treat flood and water damage. We work fast, professionally and effectively. Reach out to Liberty Restoration now.
How to Handle Water Damage at Home
After experiencing a flood, follow these procedures to warrant a safe restoration:
- Install dehumidifiers near the wet area
- Place fans around to distribute the air and dry the room
- Soak up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to lift draperies off the soaked area
- Dry wet cushions and prop furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all soaked drawers to dry the inside and anything within
- Transfer photos, documents and art to a level, dry location
- Remove damp clothes and dry them
- Remove wet books from shelves and open the pages for best results
Keep in mind that there are also various things you should not do to avoid add to the damage:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to clean up water
- Avoid using electrical devices on soaked areas
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause shrinkage
- Don’t wait to call a flood damage specialist, the longer you wait, the more damage will occur
Contact Liberty Restoration
Liberty Restoration operates from offices in Salt Lake City, enabling us to aid customers across the state with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your home has been harmed by a issue like leaky plumbing, a severe rainstorm, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, talk to Liberty Restoration in Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City Flood Damage Before & After Restoration