Damage from water or flooding can change your every day life completely. If left untreated, water stains or flooding can end in lasting harm to your home. Liberty Restoration reacts immediately by sending qualified professionals and proven repair processes.
Removing flood or water damage takes more effort than household methods. Although you can easily clean surface water from walls and floors, water can soak into lower layers and into drywall without you knowing. Without skilled restoration, the likelihood of mold growth and lasting water damage increase.
Overlooking damage caused by water can cost you significant time and money as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup experts fix these issues to revive your home to a livable condition in no time.
When it comes to water damage removal experts in Salt Lake City, Liberty Restoration is perfect to get the job done. We hire well trained contractors to businesses and homes to take care of flood and water damage. Call Liberty Restoration today. We always act fast, courteously and effectively.
Best Practices for Water Damage in a Home
After experiencing a flood, remember these procedures before the professionals arrive:
- Install dehumidifiers near the flooded area
- Place fans around to distribute the air and dry the area
- Mop up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to lift draperies off the soaked area
- Dry wet cushions and prop furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all soaked drawers to dry the chest and its contents
- Transfer photos, documents and art to a stable, dry location
- Remove moist clothes and air them out
- Transfer wet books from shelves and open the pages for best results
Keep in mind that there are also several things you should not do to evade further damage:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to get rid of water
- Avoid using electrical devices on wet carpet and floors
- Don’t step in flood water if the electricity around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause reduction
- Do contact a flood damage specialist immediately
Standing Water Restoration and Repair
Liberty Restoration operates from offices in Salt Lake City, allowing us to help clients throughout Utah with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your home has been harmed by a issue like burst plumbing, flash flooding, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, call Liberty Restoration in Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City Water Damage Before & After Restoration