No one would ever like to encounter sewer damage at home. Whether it’s a blocked or corroded pipe or seeping toilet, Liberty Restoration helps the Salt Lake City Ut area with sewer damage sanitation. Do not neglect this dilemma if you encounter it. Get the specialists of Liberty Restoration to remedy the problem, regardless of how big the problem is.
Problems with Sewage Spills
If you try to address the backup alone, it could make the issue worse. That’s why it is essential to take the correct measures to reverse your damage dilemma to prevent it from getting worse. Even minor overflows carry a mixture of toxins that may result in illnesses like Salmonella.
The Liberty Restoration team has specialized gear so they can begin get rid of the dirt and liquids in the problem area. We must also clean the mess before treating the pipe infrastructure. Armed with specialized technology, we can begin reversing your sewage damage situation. The Liberty Restoration team completes the aeration and removal steps as soon as possible to prevent build up of mold or odor. In dire cases, Liberty Restoration contractors may take steps for mold removal to avoid worse issues.
Before Liberty Restoration Arrives
It can be tempting to attempt to handle any contamination without the proper training and equipment. We recommend speaking with one of our contractors before acting. In order to safeguard your health, we suggest using caution and using some simple steps. You should:
- Keep the contaminated spot and your family safe by blocking off the location kids and pets.
- If you must get items from the location, use waterproof gloves and tough boots.
- Do not come in direct contact with touched items.
- Any compromised fabrics should be doused in hot water or taken to a professional dry cleaner.
- Upholstery, carpeting or mattresses with even a small amount of contamination needs to be thrown out.
- Do not consume or keep any food that comes in contact with sewage water.
- Always clean your hands with hot water and soap after being in touch with.