No one would ever like to encounter sewer damage in their home. Liberty Restoration serves the Salt Lake City, Ut area with assistance for these situations, no matter if it’s from pipe blockage, toilet seepage or corroded pipes, we’re here to reverse the damage. When your toilet or sewer line takes on damage, don’t delay calling for help. Call Liberty Restoration today to talk to a professional to reverse the problem.
Sewer Line Issues
Attempting to take care of sewage backup without the correct certifications can aggravate the issue. That’s why it is important to take careful precautions to counteract your sewage issue to prevent it from getting worse. Sewage of all kinds have microbes and pathogens that may result in sickness.
The Liberty Restoration staff has sanitized equipment so they can begin clearing out the waste and liquids around the mess. We have to also air out the problem spot before addressing the plumbing system. Equipped with specialized technology, we can begin reversing your sewage damage situation. The Liberty Restoration staff finishes the drying-out and removal steps as soon as we can to prevent build up of mold or odor. If your situation is particularly serious, we can conduct follow up checks to avoid growth of mold and other pathogens.
Responding to Sewage Overflow
It can be tempting to try to clean up any sewage without professional training. We recommend speaking with one of our specialists before working yourself. To safeguard your family’s health, we suggest using caution and using some simple steps. You should:
- Keep the contaminated area and your family safe by sectioning off the area children and animals.
- If you have to remove anything from the area, use water resistant gloves and tough boots.
- Avoid direct contact with touched possessions.
- You might be able to save some possessions by cleaning them in hot water or bringing them to a dry cleaner.
- Upholstery, carpeting or mattresses with even a small amount of contamination needs to be disposed of.
- Throw out all contaminated food that comes in contact with sewage water.
- Rinse your hands thoroughly with soap after coming into contact with contaminated areas, especially prior to drinking.