Finding sewer backup in your home is a terrible thing. Whether it’s a seeping toilet, blocked or corroded pipes, Liberty Restoration helps the Salt Lake City Ut region with sewer backup services. Do not neglect this problem if you run into it. Get the contractors at Liberty Restoration to assist you with the dilemma, no matter how big or small.
Problems with Sewage Leaks
Trying to treat sewage backup without the proper certifications can aggravate the situation. Because of this, it is essential to take the proper precautions to combat the backup dilemma to avoid it from getting worse. Sewage of any type carry bacteria and toxins that can create sickness.
We begin cleanup by cleaning up physical debris. In some cases, sewer damage repair can only begin when the spot has been cleaned. Armed with the right technology, we can begin reversing your sewage damage situation. The Liberty Restoration team finishes the drying-out and removal procedures rapidly to avoid build up of mold or odor. In dire cases, Liberty Restoration can conduct mold removal to avoid worse issues.
Before Liberty Restoration Arrives
The professionals at Liberty Restoration have years of training and knowledge about sewage removal techniques. Not following these methods can put yourself in danger. While we recommend holding off until our team to appear at your home, here are some precautions you can take:
- Block off soiled areas to prevent kids or animals from interfering.
- Always use waterproof gloves or rubber boots if walking into the location.
- Avoid direct contact with touched items.
- You might be able to save some items by cleaning them in hot water or bringing them to a professional dry cleaner.
- Get rid of dirty items like upholstery, carpeting and mattresses. Even just a little residue in porous items can spread illness.
- Throw out all contaminated food that comes in contact with sewage water.
- Don’t drink, eat or touch your face prior to thoroughly washing your hands.