Sewer damage is probably the last issue you want to walk in on. Whether it’s a seeping toilet, blocked or corroded pipes, Liberty Restoration helps the Salt Lake City region with sewer damage services. If your plumbing lines take on damage, don’t delay getting help. Contact Liberty Restoration today to talk to a contractor to fix the issue.
Sewer Line Issues
If you try to fix the spill without proper training, it can make the spill harder to remove. Because of this, it is vital to take careful care to counteract your backup issue to prevent it from getting worse. Even minor spills contain a mixture of pathogens that may cause health problems like Hepatitis A.
We start sanitation by clearing out liquid and solid waste. In many cases, sewer damage repair can only begin when the location has been cleaned. Equipped with specialized technology, we will start treating your sewage damage situation. The Liberty Restoration staff does the aeration and removal procedures rapidly to prevent mold and odor growth. In serious situations, Liberty Restoration contractors may take steps to keep mold away and avoid issues from getting worse.
Before Liberty Restoration Arrives
The professionals with Liberty Restoration have years of training and knowledge about sewage damage. Failure to follow these steps can put yourself in danger. Though we suggest waiting for our team to arrive at your home, follow these steps to prep the scene for the professionals:
- Block off soiled areas to keep children or animals from getting in the way.
- Wear waterproof gloves and rubber boots.
- Avoid direct contact with touched possessions.
- Any compromised fabrics should be cleaned in hot water or taken to a professional dry cleaner.
- Upholstery, carpeting or mattresses with even a little contamination needs to be thrown out.
- Throw out all contaminated food that touches sewage backup.
- Don’t drink, eat or touch your face before thoroughly cleaning your hands.