Call Liberty Restoration for mold removal assistance
Mold can be described in a lot of ways (disgusting, smelly, dangerous), but one adjective you will never hear is fun. By cleaning and maintaining your home, you can improve your chances of mold prevention. But even these homes can have mold problems. Broken pipes, leaky roofs, and even hot climates can lead to mold growth. If you believe you have a mold problem, call Liberty Restoration now.
Our mold services have been tested to completely eradicate mold from the home. On top of that, we will perform necessary steps to reduce the chances of future mold growth. To see how you can prevent and fight mold in your home, read our lists below. Contact us now for professional mold removal services in the Salt Lake City area.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Call a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional to get an expert assessment of your mold issues.
- Stay clear of contaminated areas until a professional mold inspection has been completed.
- Keep any water away from contaminated areas.
- If books or other paper items are contaminated, handle them very delicately to avoid spreading spores.
- If carpeting has been contaminated, use a wet vac. Steam cleaning is also helpful. Until it is completely dry, make sure the area is fully ventilated. These procedures will not completely eradicate mold, but will prevent it from spreading to other areas.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. This could cause millions of spores to quickly spread.
- Don’t put bleach on mold. There are safe and more effective antimicrobial products available. Bleach doesn’t only release harmful dioxins, but also evaporates before it can kill source colonies and viable spores.
- Don’t use fans on mold. This could facilitate the movement of mold spores through the air.
Call Liberty Restoration now for professional attention with correcting your Salt Lake City mold problems. Following a complete assessment, we will provide mold remediation and removal work that you can count on.