If you find mold in your home, contact Liberty Restoration at 1-888-334-6086
Mold Nobody wants to have any type of mold growth. By cleaning and maintaining your home, you can improve your chances of preventing mold growth. But clean homes can have mold problems too. Busted pipes, leaky roofs, and even humid temperatures can cause mold growth. If you believe you have a mold problem, contact Liberty Restoration now.
Our mold removal services are tested to fully eradicate any type of mold from the property. We can also provide you with remediation work to reduce the chances that mold will grow in the future. Look at our lists below for more information on how to prevent mold in your home. To receive professional and affordable mold removal in Salt Lake City and surrounding areas, call Liberty Restoration.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Call a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional to receive an expert assessment of your mold issues.
- Avoid contaminated areas until a professional has completed a mold inspection.
- Keep any and all water sources from leaking onto the contaminated areas.
- If documents are contaminated, handle them with care to avoid spreading spores.
- For contaminated carpets, use steam cleaning or a wet vac. Make sure the area is fully ventilated until it has dried completely. This will help keep mold from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. Spores are invisible to the naked eye, and slight disturbances can spread millions of them.
- Don’t put bleach on mold. Safer antimicrobial products are available. Bleach releases harmful and does not kill source colonies and spores before evaporating.
- Don’t use fans on mold thinking it will go away. This could actually cause the movement of harmful spores.
Contact Liberty Restoration
Receive help with your Salt Lake City mold problems by contacting Liberty Restoration. We will provide an expert assessment and get started on your mold removal and remediation work as quickly as possible.