Let Liberty Restoration address your mold problems immediately! 1-888-334-6086
Mold is gross to look at, but it’s also quite unhealthy to have in your home. Keeping things cleaned and maintained can go a long way to ensuring that your home is free of mold. But even these homes can have mold problems. Broken pipes, leaky roofs, and even hot climates can lead to mold growth. If you think you may have a mold problem, it’s time to call Liberty Restoration.
Our mold removal services are tested to fully remove mold from your home. We can also provide remediation work to reduce the likelihood of future mold growth. Look at our lists below for ways to prevent mold in your home. Liberty Restoration is a resource you can trust for professional mold removal in Salt Lake City and surrounding areas.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Call a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional to get an expert assessment of your mold issues.
- Ensure that a total mold inspection is completed before going near any contaminated area.
- Keep any water away from contaminated areas.
- Handle any contaminated documents carefully to prevent the spores from spreading. After they have dried completely, remove as much mold as you can with a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum. Use fully sealed plastic bags to quickly dispose of the vacuum contents.
- Use a wet vac or steam cleaner on contaminated carpeting. Until it is completely dry, make sure the area is fully ventilated. Following these steps won’t remove all mold, but will go a long way to keep it from spreading.
- Don’t touch or attempt to clean up mold growth. Spores are invisible to the naked eye, and slight disturbances in the air can spread millions of them.
- DON’T PUT BLEACH ON MOLD. Bleach evaporates before it can kill viable spores and source colonies. There are safe and more effective antimicrobial products available.
- Don’t use fans on mold. This could facilitate the movement of harmful spores.
Make your home safer and healthier through calling Liberty Restoration for help with your mold problems in Salt Lake City. We will provide a thorough assessment and start your mold removal and remediation work as quickly as possible.