Call Liberty Restoration for mold removal assistance
Mold can be talked about in various ways (gross, smelly, dangerous), but one word you will never hear is pleasant. By keeping your home clean, you can improve your chances of mold prevention. But mold problems can occur in clean homes too. Flooded carpets, leaky pipes, and wet climates can all provide an ideal space for mold to grow, sometimes in areas you can’t even see. If you find mold, contact Liberty Restoration for professional remediation services.
Through our tested mold services, our staff can completely eradicate any type of mold from your property. In addition, we will perform necessary remediation to work to prevent future mold growth. Check out the our list of Dos and Don’ts below to learn more about how to fight and prevent mold. Find affordable mold removal service in the Salt Lake City area contact Liberty Restoration.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Get an expert assessment of all mold issues by calling a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Make sure a complete mold inspection is finished before spending time in contaminated area.
- Keep any water away from contaminated areas, if possible.
- If books or other paper items are contaminated, handle them very delicately to avoid spreading spores.
- Use a wet vac or steam cleaner on contaminated carpets. Until it is completely dry, make sure the area is fully ventilated. This will help keep mold from spreading.
- Don’t attempt to clean up large amounts of mold growth. This could cause millions of invisible and dangerous spores to spread.
- DON’T APPLY BLEACH TO MOLD. Safer antimicrobial products are available. Bleach releases harmful and won’t effectively kill viable spores and source colonies before it evaporates.
- Don’t place fans on mold. This could actually cause harmful spores to spread.
Call Liberty Restoration now for immediate help with correcting your Salt Lake City mold problems. We will provide a complete assessment and start your mold removal and remediation work as quickly as possible.