Complications like broken pipes can cause flooding, which typically causes serious water damage inside your home. It is important to use the right company that can clean up a flooded room. Liberty Restoration moves immediately by sending trained professionals and effective repair processes to repair flood damage caused by frozen pipes.
It requires more than towels and a fan to reverse water or flood damage in your home. While it’s simple to clean standing water from walls and floors, water can seep into subfloors and between drywall without you knowing. Without skilled restoration, chances for mold development and permanent water damage increase.
Neglecting flood damage can be very costly as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup professionals remedy the damage to return your property to a comfortable state quickly.
In the case that you require a company that can clean up a flooded room, Liberty Restoration is perfect for the job. We send our most qualified professionals to homes and businesses to take care of water and flood damage. Talk to Liberty Restoration today. We always act promptly, courteously and efficiently.
Best Practices for Water Damage at Home
If you’re dealing with flood or water damage in your basement, remember these strategies to warrant a safe restoration:
- Invest in dehumidifiers around the wet spot
- Put fans around to distribute airflow and dry the area
- Mop up as much water as you can
- Use a hanger to raise draperies off the wet area
- Dry damp upholstery and elevate furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all soaked drawers to dry the inside and anything within
- Transfer photos, documents and valuables to a stable, dry location
- Remove damp clothes and dry them
- Take out all of the wet books from bookcases and spread out pages for best results
Remember that there are also several things you should not do to fend off further impairment:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to extract water
- Don’t use electrical appliances on soaked carpet and floors
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the electricity around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause shrinkage
- Do contact a flood damage professional as soon as possible
Contact Liberty Restoration for Flood Damage Repair
Has your house been damaged by flooding from cracked pipes or wet weather? Liberty Restoration in Salt Lake City, Ut can assist you. Call 801-917-3803 today. Liberty Restoration can provide you affordable basement flood damage repair in Salt Lake City.