Encountering sewer backup in your home is a terrible thing. Whether it’s a blocked or corroded pipe or seeping toilet, Liberty Restoration helps the Provo region with sewer backup sanitation. Don’t wait to get help with this issue if you find it. Get the contractors of Liberty Restoration to assist you with the issue, no matter how big or small.
Sewer Line Dilemmas
Trying to remove sewage spills without the correct training can worsen the situation. A scenario involving sewage is usually a hard one, so it’s critical to work precisely. Sewage of all kinds carry microbes and toxins that may result in disease.
Our team has protective technology that allows us to begin clearing out the waste and liquids around the mess. Often, sewage treatment can only begin when the spot is dry. Equipped with the right tools, we can begin treating your sewage damage situation. Our team finishes the aeration and extraction procedures rapidly to avoid mold and odor growth. If your situation is especially serious, we can perform updates to avoid growth of mold and other pathogens.
Before the Contractors Arrive
It can be tempting to try to clean up any sewage without a professional. We recommend speaking with one of our specialists before responding. To protect your health, you can prepare the scene for our specialists by:
- Keep kids and pets away from contaminated spots.
- If you have to grab anything from the area, use waterproof gloves and heavy duty rubber boots.
- Avoid direct contact with touched possessions.
- Clean any fabric in hot water or take them to a professional dry cleaner.
- Upholstery, carpeting or mattresses with even a small amount of contamination should be thrown out.
- Throw out all contaminated food that touches sewage water.
- Always wash your hands with warm water and soap after being in contaminated areas.