Let Liberty Restoration take care of your mold problems immediately! 1-888-334-6086
Mold can be talked about in various ways, but one word you will never hear is enjoyable. You can improve your odds of preventing mold growth in your home with regular cleaning and maintenance. But even the cleanest home can have a mold problem. Busted pipes, leaky roofs, and even humid temperatures can cause mold growth. If you believe you may have a mold problem, call Liberty Restoration now.
Our professional restoration technicians can offer thorough mold removal services to ensure that mold is nowhere to be found in your house. In addition, we will perform necessary remediation to work to prevent future mold growth. Read the lists below for more information on how to prevent mold in your home. Liberty Restoration is a resource where you can find affordable mold removal service in the Provo area.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Get an expert assessment of all mold issues by calling a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Stay clear of all contaminated areas until a professional mold inspection has been completed.
- Prevent any and all water sources from collecting in the contaminated areas.
- Prevent spores from spreading by carefully handling any important documents that have been contaminated. Once they have dried completely, remove as much mold as you can using a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum. Use fully sealed plastic bags to quickly dispose of the vacuum contents.
- Try steam cleaning or a wet vac on contaminated carpeting. Until it dries completely, keep the area is fully ventilated. Completing these steps won’t remove all mold, but will help keep it from spreading.
- Don’t touch or attempt to clean up mold growth. Without your knowledge, these invisible spores and be spread and breathed in.
- Don’t apply bleach to mold. Bleach releases harmful and won’t kill viable spores and source colonies before evaporating. There are far better and safer antimicrobial products available.
- Don’t place fans on mold thinking it will go away. When you blow air onto a mold infested area it will disperse tiny spores into the air.
Make your home healthier through calling Liberty Restoration for help with your Provo mold problems. We will provide an expert assessment and start your mold removal and remediation work as soon as we can.