If you find mold in your home, contact Liberty Restoration immediately! 1-888-334-6086
Mold can be talked about in a lot of ways (disgusting, gross, smelly, dangerous), but one word you won’t hear is pleasant. You can improve your odds of preventing mold growth in your home with regular cleaning. But even these types of homes can have mold issues. Mold growth can follow unexpected flooding in the home or even living in humid temperatures. If you discover mold in your home, call Liberty Restoration for professional removal services.
Our restoration experts can provide complete mold removal services to make sure that mold is completely eradicated from your house. Additionally, we’ll perform remediation efforts to prevent future mold growth. Fight and prevent mold in your home by following our lists below. Liberty Restoration is a resource you can trust for affordable mold removal in the Provo area.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Receive an expert assessment of your mold issues from a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Wait for a professional to complete a proper mold inspection before spending time in contaminated areas.
- Keep any leaking water away from contaminated areas.
- Prevent the spreading of spores by carefully handling any contaminated books or documents.
- For contaminated carpets, try using steam cleaning or a wet vac. Make sure the area is fully ventilated until it is completely dry. This will not fully eliminate mold, but will keep it from spreading to other areas.
- Don’t attempt to clean up large amounts of mold growth. Spores are invisible to the naked eye, and slight disturbances can spread millions of them.
- DO NOT APPLY BLEACH TO MOLD. Bleach will evaporate before killing viable source colonies and spores. More effective antimicrobial products are available.
- Don’t place fans on mold thinking it will go away. This may facilitate the movement of harmful spores.
Contact Liberty Restoration now for quick response with addressing your Provo mold problems. We will provide a thorough assessment and get started on your mold removal and remediation work as quickly as possible.