Water or flood damage can change your daily life completely. If neglected, water damage or flooding can result in lasting harm to your home. It is important to call a company that can clean up a flooded room. Liberty Restoration of Provo acts quickly by sending qualified professionals and proven restoration processes to repair flood damage caused by heavy rains.
You’ll need more than mops and a fan to reverse water or flood damage in your home. Moderate to severe damage can seep into subflooring, walls and the lower layers of your house that aren’t as straightforward to remove without a professional. Without trained restoration, chances for mold development and lasting water damage increase.
Disregarding flood damage can cost you significant time and money as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup specialists remedy these areas to return your home to a habitable condition quickly.
Liberty Restoration is famous across Provo for our quality restoration. We send our most qualified contractors to properties to remove water and flood damage. We act fast, effectively and professionally. Call Liberty Restoration today.
Taking Care of Home Water Damage Correctly
If you experience water damage at home, use these guidelines to certify a safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers around the flooded spot
- Put fans around to circulate airflow and dry the area
- Clean up as much water as you can
- Use a hanger to lift draperies off the flooded area
- Dry damp cushions and prop furniture
- Open all soaked drawers to dry the chest and its contents
- Transfer photos, documents and valuables to a level, dry location
- Remove damp clothes and dry them
- Take out all of the wet books from bookcases and open the pages for the best results
Take it into account that there are also numerous things you should not do to avoid add to the destruction:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to extract water
- Don’t use electrical appliances on soaked carpet and floors
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause reduction
- Don’t wait to call a professional, the more you wait, the more damage will occur
Contact Us for a Flood Damage Remediation Quote
Liberty Restoration works from offices in Provo, enabling us to aid clients throughout Utah with flood and other water damage situations. If your home has been harmed by an issue like burst pipes, a severe rainstorm, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, contact Liberty Restoration in Provo at 801-917-3803 now.