Damage from water or flooding can completely shift the daily schedule in your home. If ignored, water stains or flooding can leave lasting damage to your home. It’s critical to use a company that can clean up a flooded basement. These problems require immediate action from trained specialists like those from Liberty Restoration in Provo.
You’ll need more than mops and a vacuum to reverse water or flood damage in your home. While you can easily remove standing water from walls and floors, water can drip into lower layers and into walls without you being aware. Without trained help, opportunity for mold growth and lasting water damage rises.
Overlooking damage due to water can become very costly as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup experts remedy the damage to restore your home to a comfortable state in no time.
If you’re looking for water damage removal experts around Provo, Liberty Restoration is perfect for the job. Our qualified experts leave water damaged areas in better condition than they were before. Call Liberty Restoration now. We always act promptly, professionally and efficiently.
Handling Home Water Damage Correctly
After experiencing a flood, follow these strategies before the flood damage professionals arrive:
- Install dehumidifiers around the flooded area
- Place fans around to disseminate the air and remove moisture from the room
- Mop up as much water as possible
- Use a hanger to raise draperies off the soaked area
- Dry wet cushions and prop furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all drenched drawers to dry the chest and anything within
- Transfer photos, documents and art to a stable, dry area
- Clear away moist clothes and air them out
- Transfer wet books from shelves and spread out pages for the best outcome
Take it into account that there are also numerous things you should not do to avoid further harm:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to get rid of water
- Don’t use electrical devices on soaked areas
- Don’t step in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause reduction
- Do call a water damage specialist as soon as possible
The Best Company for Affordable Flood Damage Restoration
Has your property been damaged by flooding from broken plumbing or a heavy rain? Liberty Restoration in Provo, Ut can help you out. Call 801-917-3803 today. Liberty Restoration performs affordable flood damage repair in Provo.