Nobody would ever want to find sewer damage at home. Liberty Restoration serves the Ogden, Ut area with assistance for these situations, regardless if it’s from pipe blockage, toilet seepage or corroded pipes, we’re here to reverse the damage. Do not neglect this issue if you encounter it. Get the specialists of Liberty Restoration to remedy the problem, regardless of how big the problem is.
If you try fixing the mess without proper training, it can make the issue worse. A situation that involves sewage is usually a hard one, so it’s essential to work precisely. Even little spills carry a blend of chemicals that may result in illnesses like Salmonella and Hepatitis A.
The Liberty Restoration staff has protective equipment that allows us to begin get rid of the waste and debris in the problem area. Often, sewage repair can only start once the spot has been cleaned. We then begin disinfection steps to treat and neutralize the hazardous waste material inside the sewage. One of our primary goals is to remove buildup, odor and stop the leak at the source. In severe situations, Liberty Restoration contractors may perform mold removal to avoid issues from getting worse.
Before the Specialists Arrive
The contractors at Liberty Restoration are highly trained in sewage removal techniques. Failure to follow these methods can put yourself in danger. Though we recommend holding off until our team to arrive at your home, please follow these precautions:
- Keep kids and pets away from contaminated areas.
- If you have to remove anything from the area, use waterproof gloves and tough rubber boots.
- Do not come in direct contact with affected possessions.
- You might be able to save some possessions by cleaning them in hot water or taking them to a professional dry cleaner.
- Upholstery, carpeting or mattresses with even a little contamination needs to be tossed.
- Do not eat or keep any food that touches sewage backup.
- Don’t drink, eat or touch your face prior to thoroughly washing your hands.