Sewer damage is likely the last thing you would like to discover in your home. Liberty Restoration helps the Ogden area with this scenario, whether it’s a result of pipe blockage, toilet seepage or corroded pipes, we’re here to reverse the damage. If your toilet or sewer line takes on damage, don’t delay calling for help. Get the professionals at Liberty Restoration to remedy the issue, regardless of how big the problem is.
Trying to remove sewage leaks without the right training can aggravate the dilemma. That’s why it is vital to take the correct measures to combat your sewage dilemma to avoid further issues. Sewage of any type carry bacteria and pathogens that can cause illness.
We begin cleanup by eliminating physical waste. We must also dry the problem spot before we can fix the pipe infrastructure. We then begin sanitization procedures to treat and counteract the toxic sewage the sewage contains. Our team performs the aeration and extraction procedures swiftly to avoid mold and odor growth. In severe cases, Liberty Restoration can take steps for mold removal to prevent problems from getting worse.
Responding to Sewage Overflow
The specialists with Liberty Restoration are highly trained in sewage backup. Not following these methods can put yourself in danger. While we recommend waiting for our specialists to respond at your home, please follow these precautions:
- Keep the contaminated location and your family safe by sectioning off the area children and animals.
- Always use waterproof rubber boots or gloves before entering the area.
- Avoid direct contact with affected possessions.
- Any affected fabrics should be cleaned in hot water or taken to a professional dry cleaner.
- Upholstery, carpeting or mattresses with even a small amount of contamination needs to be thrown out.
- Get rid of all contaminated food that touches sewage water.
- Rinse your hands thoroughly with soap after being around contaminated areas, especially before drinking.