Call 1-888-334-6086 for fast mold removal response!
Mold can be described in a lot of ways, but one adjective you will never hear is enjoyable. Keeping things cleaned and maintained can go a long way to ensuring that your home is free of mold. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that clean homes don’t have these issues. Flooded basements, broken pipes, and wet climates can all provide an ideal space for mold growth, often in places you can’t even see. If you believe you have a problem with mold, call Liberty Restoration now.
Our restoration experts can offer complete mold removal services to ensure that mold is completely eradicated from your house. Additionally, we’ll take the steps necessary to prevent future mold growth. To see how you can fight mold on your own, read the list of Dos and Don’ts below. Call us now for affordable mold removal service in the Ogden area.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Get an expert assessment of all mold issues by calling a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Make sure a complete mold inspection is finished before spending time in contaminated area.
- Keep any and all water sources from leaking onto the contaminated area.
- If books or other paper items are contaminated, handle them with care to avoid spreading spores.
- For contaminated carpets, try using steam cleaning or a wet vac. Make sure the area is fully ventilated until it is completely dry. Completing these steps won’t eliminate all mold, but will help keep it from spreading.
- Don’t try to clean up large amounts of mold growth. Without your knowledge, millions of these invisible spores and be spread and breathed in.
- Don’t put bleach on mold. Bleach evaporates before killing viable spores and source colonies. There are safe and more effective antimicrobial products available.
- Don’t place fans on mold. When you blow air onto a mold infested area it will disperse tiny harmful spores into the air.
Make your home safer through calling Liberty Restoration for help with your Ogden mold problems. We will provide a thorough assessment and start your mold removal and remediation work as soon as we can.