Call Liberty Restoration for assistance with mold removal
Mold isn’t just gross, but it’s also hazardous to your health. By keeping your home clean, you can improve your odds of mold prevention. But mold problems can strike clean homes too. Broken pipes, leaky roofs, and even hot climates can cause mold growth. We can provide professional mold removal services if you come across a problem like this.
Our skilled restoration technicians can provide complete mold removal services to ensure that mold is nowhere to be found in your house. We can also perform remediation work to reduce the likelihood of future mold growth. Fight and prevent mold on your own by following our lists below. Liberty Restoration is a source you can trust for professional mold removal service in Ogden and surrounding areas.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Get an expert assessment of all mold issues by calling a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Await a professional mold inspection before doing anything near contaminated areas.
- If possible, keep any leaking water away from contaminated areas.
- Prevent spores from spreading by carefully handling any contaminated books or paper items.
- For contaminated carpeting, use a wet vac. Steam cleaning is also helpful. Until it is completely dry, keep the area fully ventilated. Completing these steps won’t kill all mold, but will go a long way to keep it from spreading.
- Don’t attempt to clean up large amounts of mold growth. Without your knowledge, millions of these invisible spores and be spread and breathed in.
- Don’t put bleach on mold. Bleach evaporates before it can kill viable source colonies and spores. Alternative antimicrobial products are much more effective and safer.
- Don’t place fans on mold thinking it will go away. This could facilitate the movement of mold spores through the air.
Let Liberty Restoration help correct your Ogden mold problems. We will provide an expert assessment and start your mold removal and remediation work as soon as we can.