Let Liberty Restoration address your mold problems immediately! 1-888-334-6086
Mold is gross to look at, but it’s also a very unhealthy house guest. By keeping your home clean, you can increase your chances of preventing mold growth. But mold problems can strike clean homes too. Flooded carpets, broken pipes, and balmy temperatures can all provide an ideal space for mold growth, sometimes in areas you can’t even see. If you believe you have a problem with mold, it’s time to call Liberty Restoration now.
Our professional restoration technicians can provide thorough mold removal services to ensure that mold is nowhere to be found in your house. We can also perform remediation techniques to reduce the chances of future mold growth. Prevent and fight mold on your own by reading our list of Dos and Don’ts below. By contacting Liberty Restoration, you will find professional mold removal service in the Ogden area.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Receive an expert assessment of your mold issues from a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Avoid all contaminated areas until a professional has completed a proper mold inspection.
- If possible, prevent any water from leaking onto the contaminated area.
- If documents are contaminated, handle them with care to avoid spreading spores.
- Try steam cleaning or a wet vac on contaminated carpeting. Fully ventilate the area until it has dried thoroughly. These procedures will not fully eliminate the mold, but will prevent it from spreading to other areas.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. Spores are invisible to the naked eye, and slight disturbances can spread millions of them.
- DO NOT APPLY BLEACH TO MOLD. Bleach will evaporate before it can kill viable spores and source colonies. More effective antimicrobial products are available.
- Don’t use fans on mold thinking it will go away. This may actually cause tiny spores to spread through the air.
Find help with your Ogden mold problems immediately by contacting Liberty Restoration. We will provide a complete assessment and get started on your mold removal and remediation work as quickly as possible.