Water or flood damage can completely halt the every day schedule in your home. If ignored, water stains or a flood can result in lasting harm to your property. It is vital to use a company that can clean up a flooded basement. These scenarios call for a quick response from professionals like those from Liberty Restoration in Ogden.
It requires more than mops and a vacuum to take care of water or flood damage in your house. Significant to critical damage leaks into subflooring, drywall and the lower layers of your property that aren’t as straightforward to treat on your own. This remaining water can damage your home’s foundation and leave it prone to mold development.
Disregarding water damage can be extremely costly as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup team repair these problems to return your property to a livable condition in no time.
If you’re looking for water damage removal experts near Ogden, Liberty Restoration is perfect for the job. We send skilled specialists to homes and businesses to treat water and flood damage. Talk to Liberty Restoration now. We always work fast, professionally and effectively.
Taking Care of Home Water Damage The Right Way
After experiencing a flood, follow these methods to certify a proper restoration:
- Install dehumidifiers near the affect spot
- Put fans around to circulate airflow and dry the area
- Mop up as much water as possible
- Use a coat hanger to lift draperies off the flooded area
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture
- Open all soaked drawers to dry the inside and anything within
- Relocate pictures, paintings and valuables to a stable, dry area
- Clear away moist fabrics and air them out
- Transfer wet books from bookcases and open the pages for the best outcome
Take it into account that there are also numerous things you should not do to fend off add to the damage:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to extract water
- Don’t use electrical devices on soaked carpet and floors
- Don’t step in flood water if the electricity around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause contraction
- Do call a water damage expert as soon as you can
Contact Liberty Restoration for Flood Damage Repair
Liberty Restoration works from offices in Salt Lake City and St. George, allowing us to provide our services across the state with flood and other water damage situations. If your property has been harmed by an issue like broken pipes, a severe rainstorm, cracked foundation or damaged drainage, talk to Liberty Restoration in Ogden, Ut at 801-917-3803 today.