Issues like defective plumbing can cause flooding, which usually results in serious water destruction inside your home. These issues call for a speedy response from professionals like those from Liberty Restoration in Midvale.
It takes more than towels and a vacuum to take care of water or flood damage in your home. Significant to severe damage leaks into subflooring, drywalls and layers under your home that aren’t as easy to treat on your own. Without professional assistance, the likelihood of mold growth and permanent water damage increase.
Ignoring damage caused by water can be extremely expensive as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup specialists remedy these issues to revive your home to a comfortable condition in no time.
Liberty Restoration is famous across Midvale for our quality work. We hire well trained contractors to properties to treat water and flood damage. Talk to Liberty Restoration today. We always act promptly, professionally and effectively.
How to Handle Water Damage at Home
If you’re coping with flood or water damage in your basement, remember these guidelines before the professionals arrive:
- Invest in dehumidifiers near the flooded area
- Place fans around to circulate the air and remove moisture from the area
- Clean up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to raise curtains off the flooded area
- Dry wet pillows and prop furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all drenched drawers to dry the inside and anything within
- Transfer photos, documents and art to a stable, dry location
- Remove moist fabrics and dry them
- Take out all of the wet books from shelves and open the pages for best results
Keep in mind that there are also various things you should not do to avoid further destruction:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to extract water
- Don’t use electrical devices on wet carpet and floors
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the electricity around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause reduction
- Don’t wait to call a flood damage specialist, the longer you wait, the more damage will occur
Standing Water Restoration and Repair
Liberty Restoration operates from offices in Midvale, allowing us to aid customers throughout Utah with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your home has been affected by a issue like leaky plumbing, flash flooding, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, contact Liberty Restoration in Midvale
Midvale Flood Damage Before & After Restoration