Issues like defective plumbing can cause flooding, which typically results in substantial water damage inside your home. Liberty Restoration reacts immediately with skilled professionals and proven treatment techniques.
You’ll need more than mops and a vacuum to take care of flood or water damage in your home. While you can easily clean standing water from walls and floors, water can soak into subfloors and into walls without you knowing. Without professional assistance, chances for mold growth and permanent water damage increase.
Unfortunately, water damage isn’t something homeowners can ignore for too long. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup specialists repair the damage to return your home to a comfortable state quickly.
If you’re looking for water damage removal experts around Midvale, Liberty Restoration is best to get the work done. We send skilled professionals to properties to remove flood and water damage. Talk to Liberty Restoration now. We act promptly, courteously and efficiently.
Best Practices for Water Damage at Home
If you find water damage at home, remember these procedures to ensure a safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers around the wet area
- Place fans around to circulate the air and remove moisture from the area
- Soak up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to raise curtains off the flooded area
- Dry wet upholstery and prop furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all soaked drawers to dry the inside and its contents
- Remove photos, documents and valuables to a level, dry location
- Remove damp clothes and dry them
- Remove wet books from shelves and spread out pages for best results
Take it into account that there are also various things you should not do to avoid further destruction:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to extract water
- Don’t use electrical appliances on wet areas
- Don’t step in flood water if the electricity around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause shrinkage
- Do call a flood damage professional as soon as you can
Contact Liberty Restoration
Liberty Restoration does business from offices in Midvale, allowing us to offer our services throughout Utah with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your home has been harmed by a issue like leaky plumbing, a severe rainstorm, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, call Liberty Restoration in Midvale
Midvale Flood Damage Before & After Restoration