No one would ever like finding sewer backup in their house. Liberty Restoration serves the Midvale, Ut area with help for this scenario, regardless if it’s from toilet seepage, pipe blockage or corroded pipes, Liberty Restoration is ready to fix it. If your toilet or sewer line takes on damage, don’t wait to get assistance. Reach out to Liberty Restoration now to speak with a professional to remove the problem.
Sewer Line Issues
Trying to clean up sewage leaks without the right training can aggravate the issue. That’s why it is important to take careful precautions to counteract your backup problem to avoid further issues. Sewage of all types have bacteria and pathogens that may result in sickness.
The Liberty Restoration contractors have specialized gear that allows us to start removing the dirt and liquids in the problem area. Often, sewage treatment can only begin as soon as the location has been cleaned. Next, we start sanitization procedures to remove and counteract the hazardous sewage the sewage contains. The Liberty Restoration team does the aeration and extraction procedures rapidly to avoid build up of mold or odor. If your sewage backup is particularly severe, we will conduct follow up checks to avoid mold growth.
Before Liberty Restoration Arrives
It can be tempting to try to clean up any backup without a professional. We recommend speaking with a Liberty Restoration technician before working yourself. In order to protect your health, we suggest taking great care and using some easy steps. You should:
- Keep kids and pets away from contaminated areas.
- Use water resistant gloves and rubber boots.
- Avoid direct contact with touched possessions.
- Any compromised fabrics should be cleaned in hot water or taken to a dry cleaner.
- Upholstery, carpeting or mattresses with even a small amount of contamination should be tossed.
- Do not consume or keep any food that comes in contact with sewage backup.
- Clean your hands thoroughly with soap after being around contaminated areas, especially prior to drinking.