Encountering sewer backup at home is a terrible thing. Liberty Restoration serves the Midvale, Ut area with assistance for these situations, no matter if it’s from pipe blockage, toilet seepage or corroded pipes, Liberty Restoration is ready to reverse the damage. Do not neglect this problem if you run into it. Call Liberty Restoration now to talk to a member of our staff to reverse the issue.
If you try addressing the mess without proper training, it could make the spill worse. A situation with sewage is always a tough one, so it’s critical to work with caution. Sewage of any kind harbor bacteria and toxins that may result in disease.
We begin sanitation by removing liquid and solid waste. Often, sewage treatment can only start when the location has been cleaned. Equipped with the right technology, we can begin reversing any ruptures, leaks or cracks causing the problem. Our team performs the aeration and removal steps as soon as possible to avoid build up of mold or odor. If your sewage backup is particularly bad, we can perform updates to stop mold growth.
Before Liberty Restoration Arrives
The specialists with Liberty Restoration have years of training and knowledge about sewage backup. Failure to follow these methods can put yourself in danger. Though we suggest waiting for our professionals to arrive on the scene, follow these steps to prep the scene for the professionals:
- Keep kids and pets away from problem spots.
- Always use water resistant rubber boots or gloves before walking into the location.
- Do not come in direct contact with touched possessions.
- Clean fabrics in hot water or bring them to a dry cleaner.
- Dispose of tainted items such as upholstery, carpeting and mattresses. Even just a little contamination in porous items can promote illness.
- Do not consume or keep any food that touches sewage backup.
- Don’t drink, eat or touch your face prior to thoroughly washing your hands.