No one would ever want to find sewer backup at home. Liberty Restoration helps the Midvale area with this scenario, whether it’s caused by corroded pipes, toilet seepage or pipe blockage, we’re here to fix it. Don’t wait to get help with this issue if you run into it. Get the professionals at Liberty Restoration to remedy the issue, regardless of how big the problem is.
Problems with Sewage Breaks
Attempting to take care of sewage leaks without the correct training can end up aggravating the issue. Because of this, it is essential to take careful care to combat your backup dilemma to prevent further issues. Sewage of any type harbor bacteria and toxins that may result in illness.
The Liberty Restoration contractors start sanitation by clearing out physical waste. We need to additionally clean the problem spot before we can fix the pipe infrastructure. Equipped with specialized tools, we will start reversing any ruptures, leaks or cracks causing the problem. The Liberty Restoration staff completes the aeration and removal procedures swiftly to prevent build up of mold or odor. If your sewer damage is especially severe, we will perform updates to prevent growth of mold and other pathogens.
Responding to Sewage Damage
Please do not try to handle any sewage without professional training. We suggest speaking with one of our contractors before working yourself. To safeguard you and your family’s wellbeing, we suggest taking great care and following some best practices. You should:
- Keep kids and animals away from contaminated areas.
- Use waterproof rubber boots and gloves.
- Do not come in direct contact with affected items.
- Any affected fabrics should be cleaned in hot water or brought to a professional dry cleaner.
- Upholstery, carpeting or mattresses with even a small amount of contamination should be tossed.
- Do not consume or keep any food that comes in contact with sewage backup.
- Always wash your hands with warm water and soap after being in contaminated areas.